How do I get these trophies?

On 1/31/2021 at 7:33 PM, Twisty_JC said:

A Familiar Future

Before the mission make sure you used the think option twice to gather all info and interact with all the characters in the area to get more info. additional textbox items will appear, specifically the hiring mercenaries briefing bonus. During the mission talk to Anastasia a couple of times. Next, proceed to the orange umbrella/outdoor setup blue aura. Talk to the mercenary then do the same to Anastasia but instead of talking use the dialogue option about hiring mercenaries. She will give you a bag of silver to pay for them. 

Still Unseen Hands

You may have to fail in this mission and loop back into it. Anyway, check the food stalls or one of the blue auras and you may receive an appa. Throw the appa at Petelgeuse, then talk to Rem and mention his invisible hands either through the "talking" or "use" options. The latter might be right.

A Malevolent Jester

Before the wolf attack mission make sure you used the think option twice to gather all info and interact with all the characters in the area to get more info, additional textbox items will appear, specifically the provoke briefing bonus you get from choosing the "Don't sacrifice more than necessary" change the future options. During the mission talk to Wolf a couple of times and you'll receive the struck a nerve dialogue option which you will use on him.

A Sweet Treat

1. Before speaking to Salum, first make sure you used the think option twice to gather all info and interact with all the characters in the area to get more info.

2. During the dialogue with Salum & Pooka two “change the future” or “turning point” choices will appear.

Choose these in order *Respect Salum’s opinion *Salum watches over the child

During the mission you must not interact with the girl at all, once you reach turn 18/19 Salum will trigger a little cutscene where he gives the girl candy. Boom there ya go.

Credit to AllaTheGreat00 for helping me on this one.

There Will Be No Next Time

Basically what you will have to do in this sneaky mission is to approach either Sakura and the guards twice. You do this by approaching them by the side not their front vision where they can catch you.

1. Guard is facing straight approach him by his side

2. Sakura is talking to Rem through the gate, approach her by the side.

"A Sweet Treat" was the hardest for me. I had to ask around for that one.

Which Anastasia mission?

On 2/1/2021 at 3:53 AM, MakoSOLIDER said:

Awesome that worked. 

BTW is the swimsuit trophy just for seeing Swimsuit memory 1 and 2?

How do you get the swimsuit memory 1? I only got the second one

Edited by JailTimeLolis

4 hours ago, JailTimeLolis said:

Which Anastasia mission?

It's the one where you run away from Wolf and stop him from hurting Anastasia.

4 hours ago, JailTimeLolis said:

How do you get the swimsuit memory 1? I only got the second one

You unlock Memory 1 & 2 either by deciding to invite Beatrice or not.

For example, (these might not be in the correct order but you get what I mean)

Invite Beatrice - Memory 1

Don't Invite Beatrice - Memory 2

Once you unlock either memory you would need to unlock the other one to get the trophy. Finish the game again to come across the swimsuit choices and choose the one you're missing.

9 minutes ago, Spraragen88 said:

Familiar Future only explains how to get the silver in the mission. How the heck do you get it before the mission? These explanations are half-assed at best.

You have to die in the mission and loop back in and then immediately ask Anastasia for the silver again. 

Edited by Twisty_JC

Can someone explain in detail how to get the Roswaal ending? I've beaten the game twice now. What item is it looking for? When do I use it? What option do I choose when talking to the green guy?? Does it pop before the carriage ride? After? Do I choose to see beatrice?

I thought I was supposed to get the flower, give it to Rem, find the tea, answer the door and then I'm lost. What option do I choose? Frank and easy to talk to? Is he taking me lightly? Whose this handsome guy?? 

Then what? Day 2 starts. Do I think of Beatrice? Or depart right away? Is it supposed to pop before the first battle?? Wtf am I missing??

6 hours ago, Imoutolover55 said:

Do the other endings with emilia and Beatrice and your gonna get an item and then give tea to the dude after that options will pop to get that ending

This was it!! Why couldn't others mention you need to do both of those things before bringing tea to Tigra?? That's a huge step they missed. Thank you so much!!

just started playing yesterday, but got "Still unseen hands" on the first go.

I choose to take the short route and reinforcement options beforehand. Partway through the mission the reinforcements appeared behind Petelguese and got beaten up.

Afterwards talked to Rem, she told me to run and the trophy unlocked.

On 2/11/2021 at 2:47 AM, Lake013 said:

having difficulty with: There Will Be No Next Time.

no matter what direction I approach the guards or Sakura from I don't get any kind of warning and if I get too close they just turn around catch me and fail the mission. Is there supposed to be any indication that you've successfully approached them?

I posted the solution here

Edited by Sendai-Horatio