I’m the Strongest

starcrunch061

OK - this trophy is actually very easy. I bought no DLC (no damage modifier, no experience modifier), and hit 214,000 damage at level 64. You can almost certainly do this at level 55 (Tina’s intro level). Here’s how it’s done:

1. First, you’ll need Bahamutina. She’s the heavy hitter. Her gear was Carnage Fangs (obtained from defeating Gravekeeper in Grave of the Heroes), Shield of Carnage (I think Julius drops this) and High Anger Ring (I don’t remember where I got this). Her Carminas are Destroyer’s Bargain and Frenzied Onslaught.
  2. The other people are really irrelevant, except that you want someone that can buff Tina with Fortify Attack. It might be good to have your female human with the Diviner/Oracle class, since this further raises critical power.

Now, get into a battle with a weak enemy (e.g. outside leaf village), and defend. Tina will lose 10% HP per round (Destroyer’s Bargain), which in turn will pump both her critical power and critical rate (Frenzied Onslaught). Do this for about 7 rounds, and then fortify her attack. On round 8, hit Dragon Judgment. Your critical rate should be sky high; you would actually be unlucky not to get a critical hit. And your critical power is ridiculous. My guess is that you could probably hit half a million with some luck.

I only lost HP for 4 rounds, and still hit the number you see. But in any case, this should completely mitigate the need for any additional grinding. I only wish I tried this before grinding to level 75 with my mains.

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 1

I read the title and thought @starcrunch061 was over here flexing! Forgive me for only having that comment and not adding anything else meaningful to what appears to be a very helpful thread. Cheers mate ?

Edit: after checking it out, it looks kind of interesting. Thanks for putting it on my radar!

Edited by Joe Dubz

55 minutes ago, Joe Dubz said:

I read the title and thought @starcrunch061 was over here flexing! Forgive me for only having that comment and not adding anything else meaningful to what appears to be a very helpful thread. Cheers mate 1f601.png

Edit: after checking it out, it looks kind of interesting. Thanks for putting it on my radar!

It’s a pretty good game, and the technique above removes some grinding. The tower of rao kind of sucks, though.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...