The story behind Call of Duty's creation...

Ryumoau

and now we have the best copy/paste series out there...who's biggest improvement in the past 5 years is dogs....

i was afraid as soon as i made this type of topic i would get trolls. Do you people really have nothing better to do? If you don't like the series, why even come to this board?

i was afraid as soon as i made this type of topic i would get trolls. Do you people really have nothing better to do? If you don't like the series, why even come to this board?

who said I didn't like them? just said they're extremely repetitive... i've played them all.... my comment was far from "trolling"

I haven't been keen on Call of Duty since like...WaW, but let's not kid ourselves here, the difference between MW2 and MW1 was huge but the problem was it was for the worst rather than the betterment of the franchise. BO1 was really the same, MW3 was the same *that game was an abortion*, and then BO2 and did some solid changes, Ghosts seems like it's trying to be BO2.

Tbh alot of those complaints about the series being repetitive, I find hard to take seriously because the folks who say so still buy them. I lost hope with MW3, stopped buying them, and here I am. People should follow suite if they want change.

• Like 2