Platinum still possible?

Ich1994-1994

ok so i checked some of the trophies and they all seem to still be possible but i have some problems. none of my friends have a uploaded time trial time that i can beat but i do know that some of my friends got the platinum so they should have times there. also i just managed to get the gold time in belgium but it failed to upload and now it doesnt show me in any way that i got gold on that track. did it still count and i have to manually write down which ones i am done with or does it have to be uploaded to count?

You might wanna do a trial on an alt account and see if shows on your main account. + I've gone through every trophy in the game that requires some sort of online connection, they are all still being earned so I wouldn't worry about a shutdown. 

Edited by HaserPL

after opening this post i left the room with the game still running and the curser on one of the tracks and when i came back after a while it did show some times from friends. but they were gone again after switching to another track and back so maybe my internet is just beeing horribly bad. anyway thanks for the info i will try

• 1 month later...

Time trial trophies doesnt doesnt require you to upload your ghost to servers. I recently did all time trials and couldnt upload any of my ghosts nor download any of my friends ghosts. I did see their times at menu but couldnt see their ghosts. 

This might means that you cant get ectowin if it actually requires you to win ghost. Also no idea if you can still get to mp race.