Stuck on Ceres Junction

JoesusHCrust

As the title says, this is proving to be a total 'road block'! I watched a video where the person suggested using Rhino's stomp to paralyse Trinity Specter but this seems to have been nerfed as his stomp attack seems to have no effect on TS. Also, my weapons don't seem to have any effect. I'm hacking away with my heat sword and the health bar isn't moving by even a fraction of a milimetre! Any advice would be much appreciated.

I've got Excalibur (max), Rhino (19), Mesa (14), Nezha (15), Loki (8), Oberon (0) and  Nidas (5). Weapons wise I have heat sword, heat daggers, a mallet (can't remember the name), Hind, the basic shotgun and that's about it! 

Thanks!!!

Edited by JoesusHCrust

Range is the best weapon against her.

Dont ever try to get up close and personal with her.

Or you can use excalibur and just Radial Blind right off the bat and win with a melee finisher. Shouldnt take more than 10seconds...

26 minutes ago, JoesusHCrust said:

Thanks. I'll try that. Is there any particular weapon/mod that's good? I have quite a few warframes but a poor selection of weapons!!! 

Idk if you have a wisp but I've found that tenno to be devastating with its final special move. Most junctions I've just hopped down used the Kamehameha and dwindled their health and finished them off with ranged. This is providing you have one (wisp) and are talking about killing the loser stopping you from opening that junction. Just a tip. I've done it for almost all junctions.

Weapon-wise I like that bow looking weapon that shoots a straight lazer (primary) at 30 with high lvl upgraded mods. It took me hours to realize that upgrading mods can make the game so much easier.

Anyways,  good luck bud, if I can offer, feel free to ask. But my wisp at 30 is always my go to with a full starting special bar and I just destroy them and finish them off around a wall. 

I'm trying to unlock every warframe myself, I just find wisp op with the beam attack. The tenno you fight is just draining shield/he and a quick melee or few decent ranged attacks have helped me on every junction. 

I don't think I've spent more than a minute getting rid of them as soon as you hit the task to fight them.  And I'm not a super op build.

Edited by RoxasOnFire

12 hours ago, JoesusHCrust said:

As the title says, this is proving to be a total 'road block'! I watched a video where the person suggested using Rhino's stomp to paralyse Trinity Specter but this seems to have been nerfed as his stomp attack seems to have no effect on TS. Also, my weapons don't seem to have any effect. I'm hacking away with my heat sword and the health bar isn't moving by even a fraction of a milimetre! Any advice would be much appreciated.

I've got Excalibur (max), Rhino (19), Mesa (14), Nezha (15), Loki (8), Oberon (0) and  Nidas (5). Weapons wise I have heat sword, heat daggers, a mallet (can't remember the name), Hind, the basic shotgun and that's about it! 

Thanks!!!

Back then I just used Radial Blind from Excalibur and then back stabbed her. Instant kill. Hope that helps.