How Easy would it be to do all Zombies Trophies Solo (Minus Dead Ops)?

Black Ops Cold War has been on the backburner for me due to launch/early next-gen titles (Xbox Series X|S and PS5) keeping me busy. I love the Modern Warfare arc, but typically I'm indifferent to the rest of the series. However, I'm approaching a quiet spell and with the easier Dead Ops trophies after the Dead Ops Solo Advanced Start patch, I'd be interested in trying to go for this completion. Black Ops Cold War looks visually stunning and some solid FPS fun which I'm kind of craving.

I'm getting the game anyway, but realistically, how possible would it be to do the non-Dead Ops related Zombies trophies solo? I've heard the Easter Eggs etc. are substantially easier in this COD than previous entries, and there are methods for doing them solo from the PowerPyx roadmap. I'm curious, though, as to how realistic this is for average skill-sets? Craftwork also looks semi-tricky. I would like a challenge, but I couldn't really rely on a team at the moment. Many thanks in advance!

Edited by PhantomFear94
  • Like 1

Haven't played Cold War yet, but from the thousands of hours spent with other CoDs, you need to be pretty decent at the game. I've helped many players with zombie trophies on PS3, and most of the time even if they could beat Veteran easily enough, zombies would be a challenge for them. It's always easier to play with a friend or two, but if the EE is doable solo, then it should take you about 5/6 hours of tries to get familiar with the map, zombie spawns, what to expect and where, + memorizing the steps for the EE. Other than that, it's more of a marathon than sprint, taking things calmly under pressure and for an extended period of time is the key to finishing any COD EE.

The zombies trophies are very easy in this game and are very doable solo. Don't expect a much easier challenge in advanced start. It still requires a great amount of skill because the game only gives you three lives, two dashes, and a nuke. It is easier to build a group of four solid players. 

My only advice would be to not rely too much on the Dead Ops Solo Advanced mode. This is still pretty hard and I think it's still easier to get a good group and do it in multiplayer.

I think that all the other trophies are pretty okay solo and not that hard to get. The only harder trophy left would be the Party Patrol one, where you need to squad wipe on Dirty Bombs. It's a huge mix of skills and luck. The good thing is they did a special mode one time, Dirty Bombs Duos, which still gives the Squad Wipe medals. You just have to be lucky and wait for it to come back(it it ever comes back).

Easiest Zombie trophies to date IMO. Takes no time at all to do the Easter Eggs and the rest are misc zombie trophies. DOA3 on the other hand is stupidly difficult, the amount of input versus reward is awful, even Treyarch don't really care as you don't even get XP in DOA3. As @LeavingGoodbye said, Advanced mode isn't a easy feat to do. At the time of writing, I have done it once on PS4 and now trying for PS5, Round 61 to the Boss heavily relies on RNG to help you win the last area.

EDIT: Done it on PS4 and PS5 but it honestly half skill and half luck.

Edited by GTAJJ