Waiting for PS5... tell me which to play next!

SanguinousRex

Waiting to buy a PS5, which should I play next?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which should I play/plat next and why?

• Sleeping Dogs
    • Yakuza 0

ALMOST got a PS5 but something went wrong online and I wasn’t able to get it and as everyone knows it’s next to impossible to find.  I’m making my way through the Assassin’s Creed games but want to play the next one, Origins in 4K so I’m going to temporarily stop until I get the PS5.  So out of these two games which should I play... and more importantly, WHY?

Edited by SanguinousRex

The amount of content in Yakuza 0 and the main characters are incredibly enjoyable. The combat system is fun, if not a little simple at first. For me, Yakuza's humor and dissonant tones make it a completely worthwhile experience.

I own both games myself and both games are great ??  I agree with the above posts that Yakuza 0 is the better game as the story is superb and the lead characters steal the show.

But, I voted for Sleeping Dogs. According to this site, in terms of obtaining the shiny Platinum, Sleeping Dogs is the easier Platinum and takes less time to achieve ?? 

So play Sleeping Dogs, plat it and see if you can get a PS5. If not, start Yakuza 0 and enjoy ??

• Like 1