Platinum done. What next, 1 & 2 trophies or 3’s DLC trophies?

WoLFHeART_aF

I’m brand new to the Hitman series. Got the platinum on 3 last night.

I have both Hitman 1 and 2 downloaded and installed.

So, I now have all of the Hitman 3 ‘DLC’ trophies and all the trophies from the first 2 games to acquire... which do I play first, the stand-alone games or the DLC stuff in Hitman 3? Does one way carry over and pop the others trophies? Or do I have to play the first 2 games twice essentially?

Thanks

Edited by WoLFHeART_aF

Unless something changed you'll have to play Hitman 1 three times and Hitman 2 twice. Hitman 1 by itself, Hitman 1 Legacy levels in Hitman 2 and I think Hitman 3 carrys progress from Hitman 2, so you might not have to redo the challenges again, not sure about that though. Hitman 2 in it's game and then Hitman 2 again in Hitman 3, like Hitman 1 in Hitman 3 you should get all your challenges and levels carried over so it's a much, much smaller cleanup. I belive out of the 3 games only Hitman 2 has unobtainable trophies which is for the co-op Sniper Assassin mode, I believe the servers went offline last month.

• Like 1

No progress from HITMAN 1 carries over to 2 or 3.

Progress from HITMAN 2 carries over to 3 but not to the previous game.

Progress from HITMAN 3 does not carry to the previous games.

Basically, if you plan on doing all 3 games but want to do the minimum number of playthroughs then it's like TehUberCheezCatz said (do HITMAN 1 twice, then 2 once):

• Complete HITMAN 1.
  • Complete HITMAN 2 while redoing the HITMAN 1 levels on it.
  • Transfer your progress from HITMAN 2 to 3, almost all the DLC trophies should auto-unlock with the exception of some like the get 1000000 points in Sniper Assassin missions where you'll have to repeat them.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, TugaSonic said:

No progress from HITMAN 1 carries over to 2 or 3.

Progress from HITMAN 2 carries over to 3 but not to the previous game.

Progress from HITMAN 3 does not carry to the previous games.

Basically, if you plan on doing all 3 games but want to do the minimum number of playthroughs then it's like TehUberCheezCatz said (do HITMAN 1 twice, then 2 once):

• Complete HITMAN 1.
  • Complete HITMAN 2 while redoing the HITMAN 1 levels on it.
  • Transfer your progress from HITMAN 2 to 3, almost all the DLC trophies should auto-unlock with the exception of some like the get 1000000 points in Sniper Assassin missions where you'll have to repeat them.

Perfectly explained. Thanks!

I think I’ll just stay in Hitman 3 since both 1 & 2 don’t have platinums and I do not really want to play 1 twice (I think that will ruin the good experience I’m having so far). So I will just play 1 & 2 inside of 3 just to experience the entire series and to get the 100%

• Like 1