W/L ratio for 530k bp

Storfl_92

Hi I am 40h into the game and i start to struggle with levelling up. My rank is SS2 with about 350k bp. But now i only go up a few thousend points and down again. ( I am at 48% wins and i struggle to keep my rank) Now my question. Do you have to win over 50% of your ranked matches? How was your win loss ratio when the trophy popped?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

i got the Trophy today. And since this trophy is no longer boostable i will give you my numbers if you want to try it yourself.

when i finally got to 530.000 points i had 216 ranked matches and 118 wins thats a win/loss ratio of 55%.

If you win one out of three fights you will not lose many points. To get the trophy you have to win 45-50% of your matches.

And it will take a lot more games to get there.

I have seen Super Sayan2 ranks (330k-400k) with 700+ matches played. so you have to win a lot.

Good luck to everybody

On 3/3/2021 at 5:22 PM, Storfl_92 said:

i got the Trophy today. And since this trophy is no longer boostable i will give you my numbers if you want to try it yourself.

when i finally got to 530.000 points i had 216 ranked matches and 118 wins thats a win/loss ratio of 55%.

If you win one out of three fights you will not lose many points. To get the trophy you have to win 45-50% of your matches.

And it will take a lot more games to get there.

I have seen Super Sayan2 ranks (330k-400k) with 700+ matches played. so you have to win a lot.

Good luck to everybody

Trophy is indeed boostable, I did the boost a few weeks ago unless a major update/patch came out that I am unaware of.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Gommes_ said:

So how exactly do you boost it?

You pair up in an empty server and do 2 wins, 1 loss. Take turns until you rank up. Then, the lower rank person changes settings to challenge and you should pair up again. Once you’re both same rank, set the settings to default or same rank and continue.

Never play in North America as those are always filled up. Europe and Asia are the main ones to look for. You can change region by leaving lobby and backing out to pick region. After that, pick any country that’s empty or province if more servers are part of said country.

We are both sitting at ~280K [Android Rank]

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

You pair up in an empty server and do 2 wins, 1 loss. Take turns until you rank up. Then, the lower rank person changes settings to challenge and you should pair up again. Once you’re both same rank, set the settings to default or same rank and continue.

Thank you man! How long do you think does it take?

1 minute ago, Gommes_ said:

Thank you man! How long do you think does it take?

It takes about an hour and a half for 100K each. We wanted to hit 300K but we started late cuz of me and [2 hours to be exact] and we both work in the morning. 

The rank bonus of 17K helps a ton, unfortunately it’s seldom near the end.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Never play in North America as those are always filled up. Europe and Asia are the main ones to look for.

I have tried it for 50min in an empty russian server and not once did we match. EVERYBODY i asked to help me boost said its not possible they tried it themselves. But i guess we did something wrong... 

1 minute ago, Storfl_92 said:

I have tried it for 50min in an empty russian server and not once did we match. EVERYBODY i asked to help me boost said its not possible they tried it themselves. But i guess we did something wrong... 

The whole things needs to be empty. Not just the room. All rooms but the one you’re in

• Like 1

On 3/17/2021 at 11:55 AM, Storfl_92 said:

Russia was completely empty not just for example lobby 5. I figured that match making is worldwide not just region based. But maybe time of day makes the difference. Nevertheless it works for you so it has to be possible. Good luck

People join during the brief second. Time of day does matter. I remember when we started boosting we had 0 everywhere. When my partner took a 10 minute break, I backed out and ran into 5 people in the entrance. So people join during those brief periods.