Quick question about the leaderboards

4 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

It's taken from all the PSN profiles added to this site.

I thought so, so in a way it's not really accurate really because it's not counting everyone on PSN period. It relies on people being members here. There could be someone out there that has more trophies than anyone here but because they're not on this website, you wouldn't know. 

5 minutes ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

I thought so, so in a way it's not really accurate really because it's not counting everyone on PSN period. It relies on people being members here. There could be someone out there that has more trophies than anyone here but because they're not on this website, you wouldn't know. 

I doubt there’s anyone with more trophies than a number 1 person on the leaderboard without being a member of one of the trophy websites. 

People who are passionate about something to such degree will seek some sort of recognition and inevitable end up on the leaderboard. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

Its pretty accurate because 99% of accounts that aren't on this site aren't trophy hunters. So if you are a serious trophy hunter you would be higher than them regardless if they are on the site or not so overall its accurate rank.

3 minutes ago, alexwise said:

I doubt there’s anyone with more trophies than a number 1 person on the leaderboard without being a member of one of the trophy websites. 

People who are passionate about something to such degree will seek some sort of recognition and inevitable end up on the leaderboard. 

only accounts higher than Hakoom is Roughdawg4 and a ton of modded accounts..