4 new ps4 trailers

Matthew_Banfield

Source: http://techland.time.com/2013/11/05/the-playstation-4-has-launch-trailer-quadruplets/

This looks pretty good, what impressed me on this trailer was the vita play. I thought it would only be select titles, but to see the likes of battlefield and watchdogs being played on the vita is promising, although I can't see how it'll work with only one r and l button on the vita

Thoughts about any of these trailers?

R2 and L2 on the Vita are on the touchpad at the back of the console and cool that Sony are asking developers to use remote play because on current gen only like 10 games support it. Regarding the trailers they are fine I guess but hype already at its peak so pretty hard to make anything that makes an impact.

• Like 2

R2 and L2 on the Vita are on the touchpad at the back of the console and cool that Sony are asking developers to use remote play because on current gen only like 10 games support it. Regarding the trailers they are fine I guess but hype already at its peak so pretty hard to make anything that makes an impact.

i love this as well :)

• Like 1

I didn't know that! Is it hard to control or?