Bonus Perfectionist

Kiwicrash

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/29/2021 at 11:39 AM, roosta_141 said:

Yep, sometimes there is 40+ eels so you only need to hit 36. Accuracy doesn’t matter so just spam shots until you have enough. 
You can also play it twice to get both bonus trophies. 

On 4/11/2021 at 0:33 PM, eft7_ya_semsem said:

Yep that's the easiest one. Repeat it few times then it will glitch? and the snakes will swarm the level allowing to go beyond the required score (36) but don't go any higher than that or it'll not be considered as "cleared".

I got 36 exactly but no trophy popped, you guys sure accuracy doesnt matter?

• 2 years later...

Anyone figure this out? I managed the first trophy but still need bonus perfectionist. I have gotten 100% accuracy with the exact right amount of kills about 15 times using all different bonus games. The only one that worked was the Flytrap one, but Ive done it multiple times since then and it hasnt given me the other trophy

• 1 month later...
On 7/12/2023 at 7:36 AM, xLetsP1ayGod said:

Anyone figure this out? I managed the first trophy but still need bonus perfectionist. I have gotten 100% accuracy with the exact right amount of kills about 15 times using all different bonus games. The only one that worked was the Flytrap one, but Ive done it multiple times since then and it hasnt given me the other trophy

I unlocked it just fine by playing the eel bonus game twice and getting exactly 36 kills, accuracy doesn't matter. I'm playing the NA version on PS5. Are you playing on the EU version? If so that might be the issue as it was never updated to 1.02 https://orbispatches.com/CUSA05525

On 8/27/2023 at 4:44 AM, timpurnat said:

I unlocked it just fine by playing the eel bonus game twice and getting exactly 36 kills, accuracy doesn't matter. I'm playing the NA version on PS5. Are you playing on the EU version? If so that might be the issue as it was never updated to 1.02 https://orbispatches.com/CUSA05525

Hey, I ended up getting it by doing the flytrap one over and over. I completed it perfectly about 7 times before it finally popped

• Like 1

Just now, xLetsP1ayGod said:

Hey, I ended up getting it by doing the flytrap one over and over. I completed it perfectly about 7 times before it finally popped

Great, glad you got it! Yeah trophies in this game are super iffy from what I saw, I luckily didn't have too many issues tho