Is there still a community for this game/ active playerbase?

Juxta-Dowgle

Hi all,

Been looking at potentially picking this up in the sale at the moment (EU). I used to have it and regret selling it.

But I dont want to waste my money to realise I can't get into a match. 

Is there still an active playerbase for this game? If you still play it how quickly do you find a match? And is it just full of uber high level players who will stomp me all over? :)

Thanks in advance

Can't speak 100% factually because I don't own the game, but I've heard from at least 3 people that the community is mostly unhelpful and it's hard to find a match solo. A majority of the people playing have been playing the whole time so you're gonna get stomped, but if you have someone to play with at least one of those problems is solved.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After not playing the game for over 6 months, today I booted it up and was able to find "Quick Match" lobbies on the EU servers. However it did take a few minutes to connect!

Big difference compared to launch, I played non stop for around 2 months and had no issues what so ever, its a shame, the game is brilliant and far more popular on PC. However crossplay with xbox helps!

If anyone fancies grouping up send me a friend request:

Damarcus_96_