Able to 100% or only base game?

TopheRRowaN

I would really like to play this, but the DLC packs are no longer listed in the store on PSN. I have heard they just integrated the content into the game. Is this true?? If so, what is the best course of action? Or should I not even bother?? Not sure if this has been asked or not. I just want to know if I would be able to completely finish this.

Edited by TopheRRowaN
Grammatical error

The DLCs were all patched in for free (most of which have been that way since the beginning) so if you have the latest update installed, you have everything needed to 100% this game :). Also note the game is now F2P but due to changes in how the item trading system works, you will have to pay a minimum of £5 to get the associated trophy done.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3.03.2021 at 11:11 PM, HuntingFever said:

The DLCs were all patched in for free (most of which have been that way since the beginning) so if you have the latest update installed, you have everything needed to 100% this game :). Also note the game is now F2P but due to changes in how the item trading system works, you will have to pay a minimum of £5 to get the associated trophy done.

For which trophy? Nvm I know what you mean.

Edited by Citer01

On 2021-03-03 at 2:57 PM, TopheRRowaN said:

I would really like to play this, but the DLC packs are no longer listed in the store on PSN. I have heard they just integrated the content into the game. Is this true?? If so, what is the best course of action? Or should I not even bother?? Not sure if this has been asked or not. I just want to know if I would be able to completely finish this.

Ingame there'll be a Challenges tab, in  here you'll have 5 (maybe its 6) sets of 5 challenges. When you finish every challenge on the page you'll move to the next set. Doing these challenges unlocks the vehicles, decals, etc that are needed for the DLC trophies. You will *need* to spend $5 to be able to trade, which will mean for (1 or 2) trophies you'll need that. If you played the game prior to it going Free to Play then you'll be able to trade for free and won't need to complete any of the challenges I mentioned before, it'll just all be in your inventory.

Hopefully that explains it, if you have further questions lmk :)

Edit: Solely from memory, Swap Meet is the trophy that requires you to trade with someone else ($5)

You'll need to spend the equivelant of $5 US, so things like Esports coins, regular coins, etc

And for the vehicles, decals, etc it's for the trophies like:

My World is Fire
Equip the Flamethrower Boost and win a 4v4 Online match

Ruthless
Make 50 total Shots on Goal using Merc, Grog, or Ripper

Hot Shot, Part Two
Win the MVP award using Backfire, Scarab, or Zippy

etcetera

Edited by OmegaRejectz
  • Like 1

On 04.03.2021 at 0:57 AM, TopheRRowaN said:

Update guide:

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2021 at 8:51 AM, OmegaRejectz said:

Ingame there'll be a Challenges tab, in  here you'll have 5 (maybe its 6) sets of 5 challenges. When you finish every challenge on the page you'll move to the next set. Doing these challenges unlocks the vehicles, decals, etc that are needed for the DLC trophies. You will *need* to spend $5 to be able to trade, which will mean for (1 or 2) trophies you'll need that. If you played the game prior to it going Free to Play then you'll be able to trade for free and won't need to complete any of the challenges I mentioned before, it'll just all be in your inventory.

Hopefully that explains it, if you have further questions lmk :)

Edit: Solely from memory, Swap Meet is the trophy that requires you to trade with someone else ($5)

You'll need to spend the equivelant of $5 US, so things like Esports coins, regular coins, etc

And for the vehicles, decals, etc it's for the trophies like:

My World is Fire
Equip the Flamethrower Boost and win a 4v4 Online match

Ruthless
Make 50 total Shots on Goal using Merc, Grog, or Ripper

Hot Shot, Part Two
Win the MVP award using Backfire, Scarab, or Zippy

etcetera

Thank you so much for this information!