Missing 3 trophies for the Platinum (Platinum unlocked allready, Secret film founded)

Any one which is playing it allready have any info about this 3 trophies?

Forever - Stay in the shade

Secret - Watch secret film

Trophy - Yes, the same can of soda

Forever is obviously unlocked whit the secret ending but i can't figure how to unlock it, maybe the secret film is needed too. And for the can of soda i don't unknow if i should do anything whit the vending machine like for the first can of soda trophy or just try to find another somewhere...

Edit

The soda is next to a trash outside the building, near the house.

Edited by IIDRAGONSSSII

1 hour ago, OverHypedG said:

For Forever you must never use flaslight

I didn't even pick the flashlight, and I used the lighter only at the door to burn the ropes but it still not popping and Secret neither. I don't know I do wrong. 

For Soda you will find outside near a car a bin a soda on the road (when the rockets are on the sky)

2 hours ago, andrei_almasan said:

I didn't even pick the flashlight, and I used the lighter only at the door to burn the ropes but it still not popping and Secret neither. I don't know I do wrong. 

I used the lighter for most of the game on that playthrough, but both trophies were able to pop for me. I don't know how that was different?

Unlocked the Forever one after complete a full speedrun using only the lighter at the door. You must get to the light at the end zone instead of "fly" to the sky whit the other souls.

Any hint about the secret film? I allready tried LOT of things.

What about the big plane that appear at the end of the trailer? It's the same one that appear on the TV at the second floor but i don't know what to do whit it yet... the tv on the next room are activated after pick the fusible, but turn off after coing from the sewers.

And the "radio" on the car?

And the other "radio" on the second floor whit that voice message after coming from the house?

-edit-

After get the secret ending you will be back on the initial point whit all items AND the big plane is in the sky... maybe the secret film is obtainable somewhere on this "second" run.

Edited by IIDRAGONSSSII

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, JJgamer4 said:

Hi, I just played this today and never picked up the flashlight in the beginning of the game. Forever trophy never popped, any ideas why??

It's not just the flashlight but you also need to avoid the sunlight and possibly other forms of light as well so don't light candles and run when outside. It seems that using the lighter is fine but try to avoid anything else related to light. Sunlight in particular seems to be absolutely certain to screw you over.