snakebit10

Hey everyone I just joined this site and thought i drop a post SO

Feel free to add me please ps3/ps4

I have: Battlefield 4

Killzone

AC4

Resogun

My psn ID: TFA_XxNinjaxX

Just say your from this site and were good to go!

*Also I don't mind discussing anime so if you just wanna do that i'm open for that too!

Hello All!

Add me: Cynequil

Games I have:

Call of Duty: Ghosts

Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

Resogun

These are all the online/co-op games I have so if you have any of these and would like to trophy boost or just play then feel free to add me :)
Please say you're from PSNProfiles though :D

Thanks all :)

Feel free to add me but I warn you I am NOT a trophy hunter.  At least I haven't really been too motivated to get the harder ones so maybe I will try to get them if I get some really cool friends that make it fun.  Otherwise I just play to have fun.  Have a lot of friends and always looking to have more.   :lol: 

I suppose I should add that I have a PSVita, PS3 & PS4.  I'm usually online Thursday - Saturday late 10pm - 3am cst when family falls asleep.  I tend to play a lot of BF4 but feel free to send me invite to any games that we have in common.  I'm usually good at dropping a game or replying.  

Killzone Shadowfall (PS4)

Battlefield 4 (PS3 & PS4)

Call Of Duty: Ghost (PS4)

Warframe (PS4)

Resogun (PS4)

Outlast (haven't played yet)

Blacklight Retribution (PS4)

Dead Nation (PS4)

Wish List:

Watch Dogs (PS4)

The Division (PS4)

Edited by ChaosLegionSpawn

Hey the name is VaryDude. I'm always looking for new Brother's and Sister's in digital arms to play with. Anyone can add me. I have BF4 and Killzone and others. I have COD also and knack and AC4. Will have more in the future including ESO. Hope to see some new friends and fight along side you soon.

I'm an adult gamer seeking new friends on the PS4 to chat and have a good time.  Right now I have Battlefield 4 and NBA 2k14.  I'm a noob in Battlefield so hit me up and help me out.  I'm also a sports and music junky so there are always plenty things to talk about.  Add Me Freshtadef before I become famous

Edited by Freshtadef

Feel free to add me though mention that you are from this site. I have both a PS3/PS4 so i have lots of games. Currently have Killzone SF, Thief, all free ps+ games, contrast and trine 2. Plan to plat the South Park game and Infamous when they com out. PSN ID: noyjoy :)

Just joined the forums here.

As like many other people, most of my friends still play PS3 and haven't upgraded to the PS4 yet lol.

If anyone wants to add me my PSN is X_N_, I accept all friend requests just say your from these forums and I'll add you.

Right now I play Resogun, DC Universe, Outlast, AC IV & Maybe Tomb Raider if it comes in today.

Games I plan to get later on is Dead Nation, Call of Duty Ghosts, Need for Speed Rivals and many other games that are to be released sometime this summer lol.

Feel free to add me. Not that into competitive plays just looking to have fun. Also working on getting trophies after completing games. (Also just recently got the PS4 so I'm not to far ahead in the trophies yet. So I'm still a noob if you will.)

PSN: Starchu93

Current games:

Outlast

Don't Starve

COD: Ghost

Knack

Edited by Starchu93

My PSN is BasketballKid94  (I'm 19, don't be alarmed by the deep voice in party chat) College student but I have time to play

I currently have:

Killzone: Shadow Fall (new, edit)

Call of Duty: Ghosts

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

NBA 2K14

Warframe

Blacklight Retribution

Feel free to add. 

Add my roommate too, he is in need of some PS4 friends ---> trizzy870

Same games!

Edited by BasketballKid94