Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

Add me for sarcastic fun! No young punk-asses. I play like a grown ass man. Sitting Indian-style(racism) on the floor in front of the tv w/ a hoodie and snacks.

Currently playing

Watch Dogs

COD: Extinction

Resogun

KZ: Shadowfall co-op (once it's out)

DN: Apocalypse

Day 1 buys: Evolve + Destiny

PSN: JACK5HlT

(The i is a lowercase L)

Edited by JACK5HlT

Hey I'm just looking for some new friends on my PS4, I play pretty regularly and I'm into a variety of games, just send me a message when you add me so I know where you're coming from :) My PSN name is Sc1191

Dead Nation

Assassins Creed IV

Injustice

Lego The Hobbit

Lego Movie Game

Lego Marvel

I'm 29 looking for mature gamers. Also prefer you have a mic.

Games i have- Killzone, Need for speed and Infamous.

Games im getting- Watch Dogs, Destiny, Tom Clancys the division, the order 1886, Middle earth shadow of mordor, Assassins creed unity, Madden 2015, nba 2k15, Last of us, Mortal kombat x and Dyin light.

Those above are the games i actually have preordered.

I'm willing to buy a co-op game if one of my friends ask. Im a huge co-op gamer.

So if you mature and have a mic, send me a fr and i will add you. Hope i see 300 fr when i log on lol.

My psn- Murda_Deadpool

PSN ID: HeringSW

PS Systems PS4 & PS3

Accepts Blank Friend Requests at least say you're from here

Anyways I just got a ps4 and looking for fun people to play with! I like mucking around with friends on the mic (cod zombies etc..), but also like getting trophies too I guess. 

I currently have: Resogun & Need for speed rivals on PS4,

looking forward to getting:

Destiny, PVZ garden warfare(alot!!), last of us remastered, driveclub!

Add away  :)

Edited by HeringSW

Hey people ad me konivor ill play all except sports games, love doing co-op and a bit of a trophy whore. I have a ps vita to which i play borderlands 2 mostly and for the ps4 ive creed blackflag, infamous, killzone, thief, resogun, and all the other psn games. Im 35 so around the same age range preffered but i dont mind as long as you know what your doing in a game

Hey people ad me konivor ill play all except sports games, love doing co-op and a bit of a trophy whore. I have a ps vita to which i play borderlands 2 mostly and for the ps4 ive creed blackflag, infamous, killzone, thief, resogun, and all the other psn games. Im 35 so around the same age range preffered but i dont mind as long as you know what your doing in a game

PSN ID:  sk0m_A88

PS Systems:  PS4, PS3, PS Vita.

Blanks:  No (Just mention you saw me here, or a game you want to play with me).

I am addicted to Warframe.  I am a huge coop fan.  I like competitive too though  :P

Also play:

BF4

Watchdogs

Soul Sacrifice Delta

Assassins Creed IV

And in the future just about every awesome coop game so add me for those too.  Especially Assassins's Creed Unity and Destiny!

ID: spazza136

Mic: Yes, don't really use it when playing with strangers much though.

Consoles : Both PS3 and PS4, also have Vita.

Don't send blanks, tell me you are from here or say something about a game you want to play.

I've got all the EU Plus games, , and a few AAA games I've bought so far.

Edited by spazza136

PSN ID:  gowazzucougs

PS Systems:  PS4, PS Vita.

Blanks: Just Mention PSNPROFILES

I have a ton currently playing Infamous, Madden 25, NBA 2K14 (I suck at that game)

PS Vita-been The Walking Dead Season 1, Hot Shots Golf, and will be starting Sly Cooper once I complete the Walking Dead

PSN ID: Bldo

System: PS4

I play AC Black Flag and Watch Dogs. I only discovered one or two years ago, but I'm a huge fan of Assassin's Creed games.

GTA V, NHL 15, The Last of Us and in 2015 The Division are games I'll be wanting. 

i think i already have over 200 friends but i want MORE! :P

please Don't send blanks, tell me that came from here.

PSN ID: XXHER0XX-007

Systems: ps3,ps4

Games: AC Black Flag, inFAMOUS Second Son, Watch Dogs, Battlefield 4 <3, Thief (do NOT buy this game!!), Killzone Shadow Fall, Call of Duty Ghosts, and more...

Edited by XXHEROXX-007
  • Like 1