United We Stand

So I tried the split screen trick of adding a player in to turn in killing Krom and it didn't work, prob cause my 2nd player was a level 1...Any other suggestion on this, if I after completion set up a boosting session will it work on beating one of the respawning bosses?

I'm pretty sure you need to have the 2nd player there when you actually kill one of the bosses, not when you turn the mission in. I got it right at the moment I killed Sledge with my alt account present. They weren't level 1, but they were a much lower level than I was and they didn't even have the mission active to kill Sledge.

You should be able to still get this trophy with one of the respawning bosses.

• Like 1

The trophy is supposed to pop either when you kill the boss or when you turn in the associated mission but it sounds like they changed something for the PS4 version so the only way to get it by having the other player there at the moment you land the kill shot on the boss ?. Also, it's irrelevant what level you or your partner are when you kill the boss, because the trophy will pop regardless.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The trophy is supposed to pop either when you kill the boss or when you turn in the associated mission but it sounds like they changed something for the PS4 version so the only way to get it by having the other player there at the moment you land the kill shot on the boss 1f914.png. Also, it's irrelevant what level you or your partner are when you kill the boss, because the trophy will pop regardless.

Ok thanks, will try that with the next boss!

20 minutes ago, neobowler said:

Ok thanks, will try that with the next boss!

With the exception of the Destroyer, all the required bosses for this trophy will respawn after turning in the mission and reloading your save :). Do note though, that Sledge is buggy and won't always pop this trophy.

On 3/7/2021 at 8:23 AM, HuntingFever said:

The trophy is supposed to pop either when you kill the boss or when you turn in the associated mission but it sounds like they changed something for the PS4 version so the only way to get it by having the other player there at the moment you land the kill shot on the boss 1f914.png. Also, it's irrelevant what level you or your partner are when you kill the boss, because the trophy will pop regardless.

Worked on The Rakk Hive Boss just fine, popped when I killed it...Thanks for your help!