Trophy glitched

I have defeated the boss of the third chapter, but have not got the trophy. 

And also, the game doesn't save. I have turned off the ps4, and I have lost the completion of the level, plus a lot of medals. 

Anyone knows a solution? 

The game is not good, and I really don't want to play the levels again. 

Edit: I have got the trophy after beating the boss again (fuck him), because the game didn't save, this time it worked. Dont know why, and I can't find anyone reporting this bug on any forum or website. Fuck this game too. 

Edited by Play3GianniGreed
  • Like 2

• 7 months later...

Not sure what happened with OP's save, but I haven't had any issues with saves myself.

Found the game to be fine as well - not as polished as the follow-up for sure, but much easier (I still haven't beaten the last boss, but got very close. There's a few bosses on Extreme Difficulty in Aces of the Luftwaffe Squadron I doubt I'll ever beat bar extreme XP grinding).

• 3 weeks later...

The 3rd, 4th and 5th boss trophy hasn't popped for me, I had the same issue when closing the game, that progress would be lost so I've spent the entire day today just grinding. Can't believe how squandered my effort has been by this. Really hoping multiple boss kills will fix this issue, otherwise it's hopeless, unfortunately the 3rd, 4th and 5th bosses are really hard to beat.