Bugged Trophy Or Just Really Grindy?

Hey, I noticed when checking the trophies for this game that no one has gotten the "Trophy Hunter" trophy (complete all gold challenges), and I was wondering if this was because it was a bugged trophy or if it's just super grindy or unfun or whatnot. Thanks in advance

• 2 months later...

It's EXTREMELY grindy. I'm working on this right now, and it's just a total slog. You have to go through at least 15 years in the game and that's with hoping you don't get repeat trophies. There's a way around it where you can upload your save before a year ends so you can try for a trophy you don't already have.

• Like 1

So, I'd like to correct myself on what I said here. At this time, it looks like that the music trophies may be bugged out, however I've been working to get in touch with devs to see if this is actually an issue, if we are doing something wrong, or what is going on. 

Updates to come.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/8/2021 at 6:11 AM, REAL_Katrinonus said:

So, at this point after submitting a support ticket with Microids, they have said that they have passed on my information to the team. They told me that they do not know when this issue will be addressed but to keep my game up to date. 

So, fingers crossed.

Guess no luck?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I foolishly started this game without knowing about the glitch. Now my OCD is forcing me to obsess over finding a solution lol

when you say the music trophies are bugged out do you mean they don’t start at all ? Because I have all the gold trophies for the school subjects and just need the 4 music ones but they never happen no matter how many resets I’ve tried.

Do you think it will be obtainable by using a disc copy of the game and NOT letting it update to version 1.01 ? It must have been obtainable at some point because it says 0.04% on the trophy list ( says 0.00 on here )

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/7/2022 at 10:28 AM, SlayerWasHere777 said:

I foolishly started this game without knowing about the glitch. Now my OCD is forcing me to obsess over finding a solution lol

when you say the music trophies are bugged out do you mean they don’t start at all ? Because I have all the gold trophies for the school subjects and just need the 4 music ones but they never happen no matter how many resets I’ve tried.

Do you think it will be obtainable by using a disc copy of the game and NOT letting it update to version 1.01 ? It must have been obtainable at some point because it says 0.04% on the trophy list ( says 0.00 on here )

I just picked up a heap of the "my universe" physical games in a clearance bin. 

I'm not overly fussed with glitched/unobtainable trophies anymore, but I will play it without update and see how i go.

Are you playing d'loaded version?

• 6 months later...

So update,

the team answered but asked for pictures and such . I haven’t started the game yet on this account.

I am happy to help someone submit the ticket properly with them. They seemed nice and quick enough to answer. You just need to create a free microids account to do so. 

the game name is in French on the site so keep that in mind when submitting a ticket.

my ticket I just used a few snippets from online but understandable they wanted pictures from in game to better diagnose. 

• Like 2