Comparisons?

Connie

Multiplayer is closest to Modern Warfare 3 but improved in every way with a bit of Blops thrown in. The story is worse than the first 2 Modern Warfare games, better than MW3 and both Blops games too. I haven't played any of the co-op modes so I can't comment on that. 

A little bit more information/opinions in these threads...

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/10367-call-of-duty-ghosts-general-discussion/

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/10415-ghosts-opinions/

Parker

The class customization looks over complicated to me :/

It isn't really that much more complicated than the previous CoD games but you're required to use squad points, which are new to the series, and they can be kind of hard to come by. I definitely prefer the previous create-a-class systems but the one in Ghosts isn't bad. 

Parker

It isn't really that much more complicated than the previous CoD games but you're required to use squad points, which are new to the series, and they can be kind of hard to come by. I definitely prefer the previous create-a-class systems but the one in Ghosts isn't bad.   Parker

Nothing really looks bad to me, there just isn't anything to make me want this. Extinction mode got me excited, but turned out to be a let down. Luckily I have no friends trying to pressure me into buying this. Though it wouldn't even work.

IMO, Ghosts incorporates a little MW3 but is still more like a vastly improved Black Ops II for multiplayer. I think the wait time between matches are shorter also which is a plus.

Yet many of the maps are too big.

Story-wise to me the violence in ghosts is in some cases toned down and but still it depends on how you view one of Rourke's kills you witness. Also I haven't finished the campaign yet so I could be wrong. Yet of all the stories I've played I've enjoyed this one the most.

I'll won't know about co-op play until next weekend.