Master of Mashing trophy bugged

felemiah

So I'm among those unlucky people who can't get the Master of Mashing trophy to pop. The requirement is supposed to be to collect all dev cards, which I have done, yet no trophy. 

I've read on other sites that seemingly arbitrary things like playing through a saved mash or buying another card pack helps. For some people it popped retroactively by doing random stuff. I've also talked to some guys who managed to get the trophy and they were actually on the other end of the bug spectrum since it popped for them before they had even completed the dev card album. 

Does anybody know of a reliable way to get the trophy to pop if you've already collected all dev cards? Any guesses for what the real trigger for this trophy might be? 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, DARKSCORPONOXR said:

this was okay for me except possibly the sword from stone trophy & now this... still trying to unlock it

Just uninstalled, turned off console then reinstalled. Did a quick mash then bought cards and nothing. Will try a saved mash and then try the cards again. 

Didn't work, I think the only thing left is to delete my save and start over. Really can't be bothered with doing that at the moment as it's really annoyed me. 

Edited by FleaSixty

Things I have tried

Buying more cards than needed. 

Dashboarding playing a saved mash then buying cards. 

Playing a quick mash and buying cards. 

Fighting bosses then buying cards. 

Completing requests then buying cards. 

Leaving the credits to roll through then buying cards. 

Sulking as the trophy won't unlock. 

Deleting and reinstalling the game and repeating the above steps. 

• Like 1

ive tried exactly the same... i got every card 100% twice over by using some & earning them again... but noticed its jumped from 75 to 74 again when i closed & reopened the game... ive turned it off myself right now lol... serves me right for thinking this game looked great, still think it is... kind of lol...

1 hour ago, FleaSixty said:

I just had a reply from digital continue saying they will do a fix but it may take a while. 

https://twitter.com/digitalcontinue/status/1375088586652024842?s=19

nice one... i msgd on twitter too but the account doesnt seem very busy for months now, so glad you got a response... they have a discord channel too which i'll msg them on...

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

I've texted a dev on Discord and he told me that they've never patched the European version... For all we know the achievement might just as well be impossible to unlock until it's been patched. According to the dev I talked to, they don't have an ETA for a future patch. 

The North American version (1.03) works fine.  The trophy for collecting all Dev Cards will unlock without even buying the cards from the machine, as long as you have enough tokens accumulated to buy those cards.  The game is fairly unstable though and often crashes after finishing a mash while it is reloading to the game store hub.

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...