The obvious answer is, the Japanese store. But can I use my western credit card? And more importantly, can I buy the game on an alt account, and play it on my main?

Cause usually, when you try to play a icon from, for example, a friends account then you aren't allowed cause only that specific friend who bought it is allowed to.

Hope my question makes sense.

Cannot use western credit card, you will need to buy Yen PSN card (also double check if you can create a Japanese PSN account with no issues first).  If you buy on alt account, and set the PS4 as your primary for that alt account, you can play the game on your main account.  You can also try and buy physical, although that is very pricey now (e.g. from Play-Asia).

You can buy it on the Japanese store, but you can also get a physical copy. If you buy digitally you won't be able to use a western credit card, you'll need to add wallet funds by buying a wallet top-up online.

You'll be able to play a digital copy on your main if you set that console as your Japanese account's primary console. Any users on a primary console will be able to play a game. That's true for all digitally downloaded games.

19 hours ago, Shadiochao said:

You can buy it on the Japanese store, but you can also get a physical copy. If you buy digitally you won't be able to use a western credit card, you'll need to add wallet funds by buying a wallet top-up online.

You'll be able to play a digital copy on your main if you set that console as your Japanese account's primary console. Any users on a primary console will be able to play a game. That's true for all digitally downloaded games.

How do i set my jap account as being on my primary ps4?

Furthermore...can it really be true that discounted the game is 4300 yen, meaning im forced to  buy a 5000 yen card for 54USD. Thats hella expensive. How did you do it?

19 hours ago, ccase137 said:

Cannot use western credit card, you will need to buy Yen PSN card (also double check if you can create a Japanese PSN account with no issues first).  If you buy on alt account, and set the PS4 as your primary for that alt account, you can play the game on your main account.  You can also try and buy physical, although that is very pricey now (e.g. from Play-Asia).

Turns out the yen cards to equal the discounted version of the game are almost equally expensive