Game not showing up on PSNProfiles (not hidden)

Even after making sure LittleBigPlanet 3 was marked as not hidden on both the PS4 AND PS5, then earning a trophy in Doom and syncing. The game still isn’t showing up here, any advice?

Like many, I have games hidden from when I wasn’t a hunter. ALOT of PS3 / early PS4 games with 5 or less trophies mainly, and this was one of them.

Any advice on this?

Edited by MikeCheck--

Just now, BGriff1986 said:

Looks like the issue is on your PSN account, not on the PSNP side. I’ve checked on the app and LBP3 isn’t showing on your trophy list at the moment, so the unhide maybe didn’t work?

Hmm maybe, it is really finicky on the PS5. I’ll try to toggle it and try

1 hour ago, SKiL_Clash said:

Well at least you know what game you’re trying to unhide. I have no hidden games but it says I have 5 trophies still hidden. Bugs me lol. Wish you luck on your problem.

If it bugs you why dont you just go down your trophy list on your system and see which game it could be. Shouldn't be that hard. And then recheck if that game is hiddened.

Most of the time its overlooking something/human error.

39 minutes ago, NERVergoproxy said:

If it bugs you why dont you just go down your trophy list on your system and see which game it could be. Shouldn't be that hard. And then recheck if that game is hiddened.

Most of the time its overlooking something/human error.

Why did I never think of that... oh ho ho I got something to do tomorrow lol. Thanks for the advice. 

Edited by SKiL_Clash

• 1 month later...
On 25.3.2021 at 4:56 AM, MikeCheck-- said:

Solved: When you click on hidden games there’s an option for PS4 and then PS3 / Vita.

I had to unhide on both 

Where did you find the option exactly? I am looking into the hidden games options right now on my PS5 and cant find it. It doesnt even show some of my PS3 games in the list for me at all. Like, I have Ratchet and Clank Nexus platinumed but it doesnt show up here on PSNprofiles and it also doesnt show up in my hidden games list for me to toggle on or off. 

Edit: Nvm I realized I had to do it on my PS3.

Edited by resistance2X

It should show up on both.  “Hidden games PS5.” Find game and select game to unhide... even if it’s a PS3 game. PS5 option shows PS3, PS4 and Vita games. 

”Hidden games PS3 / Vita”, still shows PS4, PS3 and vita games. Only doesn’t show PS5.