What are the rules for importing PS4 saves and trophies pop?

It looks bad when you get 20 trophies all at once, I've even had to dispute stuff like that before. I don't want to play this on my PS5 if I am going to be flagged for trophies popping too fast. Is it safe to play this without getting in trouble on this site?

Edited by Spraragen88

Using any “external save file” other than your own. This includes, but isn’t limited to:

• Usage of save files (including unencrypted ones) downloaded from the internet.
  • Usage of save files given to you by friends, relatives, PSN users, or anyone else.
  • Transferring local save files from different user profiles from your PlayStation. (AKA Profile Swapping)

I would recommend not importing your save file from PS4. I'm also unsure that PS5 allows PS4 save files.

Save yourself the grief and replay the game.

From the main menu of the PS4 version there's an option to upload your PS4 save to the PS5 version. Then launch the PS5 version and everything you have achieved will pop when that save is loaded

This site isn't going to ban you for auto-popping when its a feature built into the game itself. A lot of PS5 games have this ability and 1 second 100%'s without issue occurring.

Plus there's games like Destiny 2 where you cant even avoid auto-popping since your progress in both versions is based off your PSN ID not a save file

• Like 1