SF 4 Trials

crowizard

14 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

How does the PS5 controller play on this game? I can imagine using an old ps3 contoller to be quite annoying on a game like this, but I was wondering if anyone found it easier with the much more robust ps5 controller, or even ps4? thanks

The PS5 controller is horrible for fighting games imo. It sucked for KoF15 and it is pretty bad for other fighting games too. The PS3 controller is not too bad for the trials but if you can get yourself a Hori Fighting Commander.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 3/18/2024 at 3:26 PM, willmill97 said:

How does the PS5 controller play on this game? I can imagine using an old ps3 contoller to be quite annoying on a game like this, but I was wondering if anyone found it easier with the much more robust ps5 controller, or even ps4? thanks

I think that both ps5 and ps4 controller should be a bit better, but be prepared for heavy practicing, depends how many experience you have in SF games. I think that characters in SF IV are not fluid like in other fighters + crazy motions + 1 frame links makes it very very hard. But with right mindset and dedication it is possible. It took me 2 months to clear all of them. I will do UMvC 3 on PS4 also one day.

Edit: I see now Gommes comment, maybe you can try ps4 version with ps4 controller

Edited by crowizard