New DLCs Coming?

OJoao_Grenier

Does anyone know if there will be new DLC Trophy Packs coming for this game? I'm thinking about buying the Marching Fire version, but i don't know if they will add new trophies later on. I really don't want to be buying new DLC to get 100%. Should i just buy the season pass edition instead? 

I don't want to saying anything is definitive but the season pass just allows you to get the new characters they add in for free, instead of having to work towards buying them with in game money. Every single hero that has been added, which I think is 10+, has not had a trophy associated with them.

Marching Fire is different as it is an expansion not just heroes. Though they're hero trophies and those heroes are unlocked with the expansion.

So, unless they do another BIG expansion, Marching Fire is the only thing you need for 100%. 

Also note that the Season Pass's do not include Marching Fire. And Marching Fire does not include the season pass last time I checked.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BestUsername---- said:

I don't want to saying anything is definitive but the season pass just allows you to get the new characters they add in for free, instead of having to work towards buying them with in game money. Every single hero that has been added, which I think is 10+, has not had a trophy associated with them.

Marching Fire is different as it is an expansion not just heroes. Though they're hero trophies and those heroes are unlocked with the expansion.

So, unless they do another BIG expansion, Marching Fire is the only thing you need for 100%. 

Also note that the Season Pass's do not include Marching Fire. And Marching Fire does not include the season pass last time I checked.

Thank you. That helped a lot, i'll be getting the Marching Fire edition then.