LV25 Needed for Plat

thefourfoldroot

It is helpful to level up the other 4 main characters, except Haruka, in order to complete all of the Coliseum Completion. Don't forget to get all Soul Points from Dr. Minamida. Again, not required, but it will make things easier/smoother for the Coliseum completion. 

Hope this helps :)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Onomichio-Kun said:

It is helpful to level up the other 4 main characters, except Haruka, in order to complete all of the Coliseum Completion. Don't forget to get all Soul Points from Dr. Minamida. Again, not required, but it will make things easier/smoother for the Coliseum completion. 

Hope this helps :)

Thanks, I was planning to use the coliseum to help raise them to 25 and I know you need to get the final 8 orbs for training, but if it’s needed for nothing else towards plat I’ll skip it for Haraku then.

13 minutes ago, Alehjandros said:

Its only to get more orbs to purchase skills. No need to get further level 20 for anything.

Ok, thanks for the clarification.

3 hours ago, thefourfoldroot said:

Ok, thanks. So there is definitely no training completion, heat moves, items gained needed for weapon mod, not any other aspect of the 100 completion gained by raising characters to level 25?

If you are playing on hard i recommend to go for level 25 for Shinada and Akiyama.For Shun there is an ability to make unblockable launch strike when opponents hit the ground.For Shinada you can reverse grab.For Kiryu and Seajima you don't need to go that far.They are monsters with tiger drop.For Seajima if you have heat you can afford to not use counter and go for trade in.Also for Shinada on tag tournament if you are on hard you need the right opponent to face(sorry i forgot who i face) because his partner sucks.

Edited by TrafalgarWarGrey

1 hour ago, TrafalgarWarGrey said:

If you are playing on hard i recommend to go for level 25 for Shinada and Akiyama.For Shun there is an ability to make unblockable launch strike when opponents hit the ground.For Shinada you can reverse grab.For Kiryu and Seajima you don't need to go that far.They are monsters with tiger drop.For Seajima if you have heat you can afford to not use counter and go for trade in.Also for Shinada on tag tournament if you are on hard you need the right opponent to face(sorry i forgot who i face) because his partner sucks.

Thanks, but I won’t be doing it on hard. Just normal to get the completions then rushing through the next two playthroughs for the plat.

Edited by thefourfoldroot

Required? No. Helpful? Yes.

Level up Akiyama and Shinada as much as possible before attempting the Colliseum. The rest are irrelevant. 

Make sure you’ll have Asura Dragon Spirit for Shinada. For Akiyama level up health and rush dashes. Get gud at parry, dash, attack or the final enemy on Limited Berserk is gonna be a bad time. Well it’ll be a bad time regardless but it’ll maybe save your controllers life.

Edit: Check your CP list. There’s one for doing Haruka’s IF8 IIRC. 

Make sure you save scum so heaven forbid you miss something you have plenty of backups. 

Edited by Wagszilla

44 minutes ago, Wagszilla said:

Required? No. Helpful? Yes.

Level up Akiyama and Shinada as much as possible before attempting the Colliseum. The rest are irrelevant. 

Make sure you’ll have Asura Dragon Spirit for Shinada. For Akiyama level up health and rush dashes. Get gud at parry, dash, attack or the final enemy on Limited Berserk is gonna be a bad time. Well it’ll be a bad time regardless but it’ll maybe save your controllers life.

Edit: Check your CP list. There’s one for doing Haruka’s IF8 IIRC. 

Make sure you save scum so heaven forbid you miss something you have plenty of backups. 

Thanks for this. I’ll likely level them up during the coliseum section I guess. 

regarding;

Edit: Check your CP list. There’s one for doing Haruka’s IF8 IIRC.”

I got the one for completing Haruka’s Sotenbori road. I’m hoping there are no others. The only Minamida ones I have left are the last 4, which I believe are the flashbacks.

I made sure to make a save just before leaving her part of the finale, but considering all I’ve done since then I’d hope not to have to return. That was my main concern when making the thread.

also, sounds like the coliseum is a grind. Does it make sense to finish the game on normal then load up an old save to then drop the difficulty to easy for the coliseum, or do the combatants have their own difficulty independent of the settings?

Thanks for the help. Just don’t want to miss anything and lose out from the premium adventure I’d be forced to do (although as I can get the golden gun, and I guess the heat talisman from the challenges, maybe that wouldn’t matter anyway).

Edited by thefourfoldroot

9 hours ago, thefourfoldroot said:

Thanks for this. I’ll likely level them up during the coliseum section I guess. 

regarding;

Edit: Check your CP list. There’s one for doing Haruka’s IF8 IIRC.”

I got the one for completing Haruka’s Sotenbori road. I’m hoping there are no others. The only Minamida ones I have left are the last 4, which I believe are the flashbacks.

I made sure to make a save just before leaving her part of the finale, but considering all I’ve done since then I’d hope not to have to return. That was my main concern when making the thread.

also, sounds like the coliseum is a grind. Does it make sense to finish the game on normal then load up an old save to then drop the difficulty to easy for the coliseum, or do the combatants have their own difficulty independent of the settings?

Thanks for the help. Just don’t want to miss anything and lose out from the premium adventure I’d be forced to do (although as I can get the golden gun, and I guess the heat talisman from the challenges, maybe that wouldn’t matter anyway).

Yes Haruka Sotenbori Road is the only IF8 one for her. The others have 2 each IIRC.

You can’t drop the difficulty to Easy, I don’t think? Also if you could and you 100%ed it you’d have to beat the game again because you need that specific clear data with 100% to bring the golden pistol into your Legend playthrough but I don’t think the option exists in the menus anyway 

4 minutes ago, Wagszilla said:

Yes Haruka Sotenbori Road is the only IF8 one for her. The others have 2 each IIRC.

You can’t drop the difficulty to Easy, I don’t think? Also if you could and you 100%ed it you’d have to beat the game again because you need that specific clear data with 100% to bring the golden pistol into your Legend playthrough but I don’t think the option exists in the menus anyway 

Oh right. I thought there was a trophy for finishing on normal and not dropping to easy, so thought you’d could, and figured you’d still unlock the hard and legend modes. I also thought the clear data would save separately, but I know it’s different with different games in the series. I likely wouldn’t try it anyway.