Higher levels

dajmer79

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

I'm stuck at 46 lol

I hate how this game is almost forcing you to pay for it! If you come back after 29 minutes, the counter just resets and you have to wait another 30 minutes for a life...

My opinion about the game, is fun, but a game where we have lives? like play 3 "coffees" a day? They want us to buy more of course, i am questioning myself is i really want to get 100% or not...

Consider this game a demo instead, where you have to pay for at least infinite coffee to unlock the rest.

People tend to hang up themselves on the word "free" on F2P. but it's mostly really just like a demo where you have to pay to get the full experience. If you have that mindset instead, you don't feel ripped or whatnot. It is theoretically possible the beat F2P games without spending a penny, but they are meant to be less enjoyable, or not enjoyable at all, that way. You have to pay for the entertainment in the end. F2P that are still very much enjoyable and possible to beat without paying are bad for the makers, and will be out. Like Destiny of spirits, sadly.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Also, I hate this turd of a game... I reeally wasn't expecting a butting mashing type of game. I stay away from them, gives me cramps, this included. Fuckrats. Stuck at level 46. Blasted shit. Even with like 5 speed downs I cannot do it. Been tempted several times to buy my way through just to get over it and get my 100%, but I shouldn't reward the developers like that.

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...