DLC inaccessible through PlayStation Now

PilloTheStar

I *think* there’s a way to buy DLC for PS4 games through PS NOW. **BUT** ~~I think Sony has it set up beyond horribly and when your PS NOW subscription lapses you lose access to that DLC unless you resubscribe.~~

Edit: I was luckily wrong about that second part.

Game add-ons and DLC on PlayStation Now

Game add-ons and DLC can't be used when streaming a PS Now game. However, we always try to make sure that the best possible versions of games are available on PlayStation Now as soon as possible. 

You can purchase and use DLC and add-on content with games downloaded from PlayStation Now. If your PlayStation Now subscription expires you will lose access to the game and any associated DLC and add-on content. If you re-subscribe to PlayStation Now, or purchase the game, you will be able to use your purchased DLC and add-on content again.

If I’m remembering correctly about this game, you should just be able to pickup the Secrets of Maw Expansion Pass, which I believe includes all 3 of the DLCs

Edited by OmegaRejectz
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

I *think* there’s a way to buy DLC for PS4 games through PS NOW. **BUT** ~~I think Sony has it set up beyond horribly and when your PS NOW subscription lapses you lose access to that DLC unless you resubscribe.~~

Edit: I was luckily wrong about that second part.

Game add-ons and DLC on PlayStation Now

Game add-ons and DLC can't be used when streaming a PS Now game. However, we always try to make sure that the best possible versions of games are available on PlayStation Now as soon as possible. 

You can purchase and use DLC and add-on content with games downloaded from PlayStation Now. If your PlayStation Now subscription expires you will lose access to the game and any associated DLC and add-on content. If you re-subscribe to PlayStation Now, or purchase the game, you will be able to use your purchased DLC and add-on content again.

If I’m remembering correctly about this game, you should just be able to pickup the Secrets of Maw Expansion Pass, which I believe includes all 3 of the DLCs

Ah cool, thanks.

Just gonna give more confirmation. You can, 100%, buy a season pass or DLC in the Playstation Store and use it for a PSNow game.

Though I would be careful buying DLC first because sometimes a game on the Now service comes with it but won't indicate it.