settling in for the long haul trophy

javillanueva84

You need to build the Habitat Builder and the knife before that. Go to a Kelp forest and grab those Yellow seeds from a Creepvine. Craft them into Silicon and then make the knife. 

The materials for the Builder are:

- x2 Silver (found in Sandstone, the rounder type of stone that gives you materials. You'll get either Silver, Gold or Lead)

- x1 Gold

- x3 Copper (found in Limestone) 

- x2 Titanium (scraps or Limestone) 

- x2 Acid Mushroom

- x2 Table Corals (need the knife) 

After you got everything, craft a Wiring Kit, Copper Wire > Computer Chip and a Battery, then the Habitat Builder. 

Once you got that simply find a spot and place any Habitat piece.

Edited by Hush_wu
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

This throphy isn't working for me.

I already have a base with two multipurpose rooms, a scanner room and some interior like fabricator, radio and lockers.

The base has power via solar panel and two entrances. 

But still the trophy is not popping.

Has anyone an idea what is wrong or experience with this bug and how to work around it?

53 minutes ago, Couga83 said:

This throphy isn't working for me.

I already have a base with two multipurpose rooms, a scanner room and some interior like fabricator, radio and lockers.

The base has power via solar panel and two entrances. 

But still the trophy is not popping.

Has anyone an idea what is wrong or experience with this bug and how to work around it?

Did you put a hatch on your multipurpose room? If so, as long as you added a power source, so that when you enter it, you can breathe oxygen, then the trophy should pop. If it isn't popping, then you will probably have to start up a new save, and get it on there real quick. Luckily it is easily/quickly attainable on a new game. Hope you get it figured out ☺️

I've tried it with a new save now and it's still not working.

(Other trophies work, I got the one for the seamoth and for repairing the reactor since then)

Edit: Managed to get it after several new games with different strategies using the console.

Edited by Couga83

It sounds like you’ve gotten it figured out, but I’ll share what worked for me.

I built my initial base on two foundations that were laid out side to side, and only used a single T-section connected to a single I-section.

Once I added a hatch, solar panel for power, and a pump to remove the water inside the base, the trophy popped as soon as I entered the hatch.

In short, I did not have to do anything with a multi-purpose room.

Edited by HokieCAB