Is there a way to recover lost PS3 Trophies?

KON007

I was playing Infamous 2 and got quite a few trophies and hadn't synced them up to the servers yet. Then my PS3 hard crashed with a frozen screen, and I was unable to anything. So I had no choice but to do a hard shutdown by holding the power button for 10 seconds. 

The PS3 restarted and I went to check my trophies only to realise that every trophy I earned in the last 8 hours was gone, yay. Loaded up the save file hoping that all the trophies would magically pop again and they didn't. My guess is that because I had to hard shutdown my PS3 the local trophy data on my ps3 was lost and because I didn't sync them up they are lost with no way to recover them other than restarting the game form the start and getting them again. 

I'm 99% sure there isn't a way, but just thought to ask and see if any one had a solution. Since I really don't want to play the first 10 hours of the game again, though I should be thankful it happened now and not at the end of the game, lol. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Edited by KON007
Spelling

There's no solution, they're lost. You're lucky that they didn't all pop again and you synched them as that would get you flagged on this website. You'll have to fulfill the requirements again. You may need to revert to an older save so that your timestamps are not out of order e.g. if you continued now and unlocked a later story mission trophy before a trophy tied to an earlier story mission.

2 minutes ago, Potent_Delusions said:

There's no solution, they're lost. You're lucky that they didn't all pop again and you synched them as that would get you flagged on this website. You'll have to fulfill the requirements again. You may need to revert to an older save so that your timestamps are not out of order e.g. if you continued now and unlocked a later story mission trophy before a trophy tied to an earlier story mission.

Yeah I thought as much, and as you said if I was to continue with my current save the story missions timestamps would be out of order, which would look suspicious. I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and start over again, since I don't want the hassle of worrying if the trophies will pop correctly on my current save.

1 hour ago, Potent_Delusions said:

wouldn't restoring the database via the secret menu be an option?