*Can't download Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time patch !!*

so i recently bought a ps3 and i popped in ratchet and clank a crack in time cd and i noticed that it didnt ask me to download any patches which is wierd cause i remember downloading a patch back when i used to own a ps3 so i checked for updates and it says latest version is installed !! is there any way to download patch 1.20 manually ?? ( disc is region 3 btw )

Edited by Youssefibrahim10

• 3 months later...
9 minutes ago, WOLFiEINSTEIN said:

So should i avoid buying this game from the store? I mean the store is still up, isnt the digital version already patched? help me out with this please

Digital PS3 games rarely come pre-patched so often require you to manually trigger the patch for it download.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, WOLFiEINSTEIN said:

Thanks for the fast reply, so does this patch problem prevent us to get the plat? i think i saw the latest plat achiever is 2 days old. so i guess... it doesnt?!

The patch download glitch doesn't affect everyone, thus many people are able to download the patch and get the Plat. Also, I believe this game was one of the early titles to get a post-launch trophy patch so you must have it installed in order to earn even a single trophy

• Like 1