Downloaded games not appearing on the console

Jinxcendant-XIII

I don't think logging into the console is enough. You have to deactivate the account on the old console as primary and then on the new console activate your account as primary. If you don't have access to it, I believe you can do it using the online web browser using the PlayStation Official Site and going to your account.

16 minutes ago, BestUsername---- said:

I don't think logging into the console is enough. You have to deactivate the account on the old console as primary and then on the new console activate your account as primary. If you don't have access to it, I believe you can do it using the online web browser using the PlayStation Official Site and going to your account.

I already deactivated my account on the old console I was using, I'll have to recheck if I did this

Edited by Jinxcendant-XIII

55 minutes ago, Jinxcendant-XIII said:

Just realised I need to download the trial versions for the games that I'm missing as they upgrade to the full game after you buy it hence why they are not appearing1f644.png, I feel pretty stupid right now or at least I hope that is the problem, I'll download the trials tomorrow then update the thread.

Maybe that will work. I remember back when I would download trials first and then buy full game unlocks and being confused on why I didn't have to redownload the game.