Does this game have a good story?

I recently started playing Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion and ended up getting platinum trophy cause I loved combat mechanics of the game so much. Gameplay wise it is extremely fun. Combat is kinda addictive, at least for me :) About its story, you play as a traitor and want to become the new king of the empire. Along the way you make choices and these choices shape up your way to the throne. This game is definitely not for everyone cause it is a bit different but I encourage anyone who likes indie games to try it.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Alondate31 said:

I recently started playing Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion and ended up getting platinum trophy cause I loved combat mechanics of the game so much. Gameplay wise it is extremely fun. Combat is kinda addictive, at least for me :) About its story, you play as a traitor and want to become the new king of the empire. Along the way you make choices and these choices shape up your way to the throne. This game is definitely not for everyone cause it is a bit different but I encourage anyone who likes indie games to try it.

what games would you compare the combat and gameplay elements to?

On 4/20/2021 at 0:59 PM, Alondate31 said:

About its story, you play as a traitor and want to become the new king of the empire. Along the way you make choices and these choices shape up your way to the throne.

Just want to add. There are some twists and turns story wise. And the enemy you're fighting is the protagonist of [sin of a empire] so the story parts that are vague are tied to what she was doing.

Exp: a town of people just traitor on you. And your groups like WFT we just got here... other game girl is there before you. Drug up water and tricks them into thinking you did something.