Legend PS5 out now | New Platinum can obtained

• 1 month later...
On 26/4/2021 at 3:05 PM, suistar7 said:

You can download the PS5 Version from Legends now!
If you obtained the PS4 Platinum, the PS5 Platinum popped instantly. You have only to log into the game

how many hours it will take to plat one version without speding money? beacuse in this case time to platinum will be half as you get two at the effort of just one

On 1.6.2021 at 4:08 PM, XpanderFX said:

how many hours it will take to plat one version without speding money? beacuse in this case time to platinum will be half as you get two at the effort of just one

Its different. If you've never played WoWSL before, I'm sure it takes over 100 hours of play. If you've already played the PC version (in my case 5 years) you can easily do it in under 100 hours.
But I continue to play the game even though I have 100% achievements. If you have any questions or difficulties, please do not hesitate to contact me. I have been playing wows(l) for over 5 years and am a community contributor for the warships games

• 2 weeks later...
On 05.06.2021 at 11:15 AM, suistar7 said:

Its different. If you've never played WoWSL before, I'm sure it takes over 100 hours of play. If you've already played the PC version (in my case 5 years) you can easily do it in under 100 hours.
But I continue to play the game even though I have 100% achievements. If you have any questions or difficulties, please do not hesitate to contact me. I have been playing wows(l) for over 5 years and am a community contributor for the warships games

Well, I have a question, what is the best way to earn Overflow trophy?

On 15.6.2021 at 5:47 AM, Smaxoy said:

easiest way for me was with british destroyers. otherwise u can use the aircraft carrier too.
for the other trophy u can obtain it easy with british battleships, russian or american cruisers.

On 5.6.2021 at 9:38 PM, XpanderFX said:

well, even if 50h a platinum, is still too much for a game that actually its a F2P (pay to win) game...AKA "wait here, wait there, spend $$ if u dont want to wait, etc"...

no not pay2win. investing money doesn't give you any great advantages. only premium playtime is useful. and you get that through tasks, too.

Edited by suistar7
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 6/14/2021 at 8:47 PM, Smaxoy said:

It's kind of a luck based trophy but you will want to play a Destroyer. Here is a video guide I have made for the trophy. Hopefully it helps a bit: