How hard is to get the Platinum & 100%?

ITISF

Hi, I hope yall having a good day.

I've been wondering for a very long time how hard is it to get the platinum trophy and 100% this game? It's been many years and this list is still 3% (10 trophies) in my profile and it's bothering me and scaring the hell ot of me, because it's the only game that is old and has a lot of online coop trophies. I've never played it for real and I'm wondering if people are booster or something, because I checked here many times and I've never seen a boosting session dor as long as I remember.

Edited by ITISF
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

it's not too difficult but very grindy. the game also has lots of bugs so its very important to constantly back up your save files. there are many easy trophies than can be done solo in a few minutes each. if you want to increase your overall % go ahead but the 100% is maybe a 5-6/10 and 200hrs+. however there is a way to make it roughly 50hrs if you have a friend who has a high crime spree and you can exploit the catch up bonus feature and get tons of xp and level up quickly, exactly what i did and exactly how the quickest 100% of payday was done in 6 days.

• Like 1

I would say this game is definitely a 7.5/10 platinum, it varies of how good your team is. But it did take me a month of playing the game to get the platinum. The hardest part is that you have to finish all heists on DW and there is this one map that keep spawning Headless Bulldozers which almost have infinite health. I was lucky to find a decent team in https://psnprofiles.com/sessions. You have to learn stealth because there are a few stealth required maps in order to progress, the worst one is The Yacht Heist and that mission took me 3 hours to complete the mission in under 6 minutes. The game is glitchy as well as sometimes your game crashes and you lose all of your progress but there is an easy solution for this problem. So to sum it all up, if you're looking for a challenging and a game that takes really long to platinum. Go for it, i think it's worth the rarity.

Edited by Drizzora
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, blackk88 said:

Also you can use glitch (posted it in other thread) for grinding lvls, it took about 1.5 hour for 1 prestige. 

Other than that there are few heists which could be difficult and need some tries, esp stealth 

God I hate stealth mission 

• 1 month later...

ill chip in. Its pretty easy if you actually bother to look into builds (plat solo all DW loud missions done first go, stealth took a few attempts mostly on car shop as the spawns are terrible), you can boost/glitch to infamy 25 (boost takes around 2hrs, glitch around 25 maybe a bit more) so the longest part is over pretty quick. As soon as you're Infamy 5 you can solo DW rather easily thanks to all the broke builds you can do. I run an armourer buzzsaw build (it can tank a ton of shots heal almost instantly and do stupid amounts of damage if you die you likely did something stupid or got hit by a cloaker) but you can do a stoic build, anarchist ect. With these builds you won't die all that much if at all and will make quick work of bulldozers or anything on screen for that matter. I would post the exact build I use but I can't put pictures up so try find it online. Also note we are behind PC so we will have certain builds that are OP or that simply don't work. Check out Carrot on YT for some seriously OP build.

Now onto AI... AI are extremely OP and you can set em up to annihilate everything seeing as they have infinite ammo and ridiculous accuracy. Usually slap an LMG on like Brenner or the Thanatos sniper/R93. Closer maps run the double barrel, give em accelerator, protector, invigorater for crew boosts. For crew ability go with quick fix, piercing, inspire. You can also run away from the AI and most enemies will just stick to them. This all for loud. Stealth is down to knowing spawn locations of said objectives but a quick YouTube search and you will find ridiculous ways to stealth missions stupidly quick. There's ECM rushing, Turret exploits the lot. The games been torn to pieces and optimized to a point there's very little challenge left in it if you just want plat. DSOD can still be pretty annoying however.

A helpful tip on Shadow Raid is to stand on the heli pad to move the heli spawn and to always jump across from the roof and work your way down till you get to warehouse. Never open the doors on the roof as they will break 1 guard on the map to stand in place infinitely... This can really screw you depending if you try get the armour and he's stood at window or infront but its uncommon luckily. If you want the armour you CAN solo it by killing a guard above vault door and using a loot bag to save the keycards position, you then just swipe jump grab keycard through ceiling and swipe again. Also the crowbar ALWAYS spawns on the top floor and can be grabbed through the wall in the little room. Same as the coke that spawns there. 

Also saw that someone said headless bulldozers have almost infinite health, assuming console isn't bugged this is false and they should have the least amount of health out of the bulldozers at 12k health on DS which is one above DW the others have 24k health and the minigun bulldozer has 48k health. All in all this plat/100% will range from a 4 to 6/10 depending on group, solo, and builds. Also time could be anywhere from like 60hrs to 200+.    

Edited by lilpain97
More tips
  • Like 3