Robber Baron missable?

The trophy is marked as unmissable in the guide so I haven't been paying attention to it, concentrating on missable ones first. Now I'm at Epilogue and Capon won't give me the quest. He wants help with his amorous DLC adventure, then goes straight to the camp which leads to the last cutscene. I assume there is no way to trigger it now?

• Like 1

On 29/4/2021 at 6:24 PM, Silver-I-Chariot said:

The trophy is marked as unmissable in the guide so I haven't been paying attention to it, concentrating on missable ones first. Now I'm at Epilogue and Capon won't give me the quest. He wants help with his amorous DLC adventure, then goes straight to the camp which leads to the last cutscene. I assume there is no way to trigger it now?

Laydex' guide has quite a few errors. No idea why he listed the quest as unmissable.

On 29/4/2021 at 6:24 PM, Silver-I-Chariot said:

Maybe when you finish the dlc and epilogue capon will give you the mission. Just in case wait/sleep a few days.

On 1.5.2021 at 0:22 PM, fadingtrails said:

Laydex' guide has quite a few errors. No idea why he listed the quest as unmissable.

The guide is quite good, that's the only mistake I've noticed so far. But yeah should have definitely been marked. 

On 1.5.2021 at 0:35 PM, SuperPatchZ7 said:

Maybe when you finish the dlc and epilogue capon will give you the mission. Just in case wait/sleep a few days.

It won't save after epilogue, goes right back to the last save you made. Luckily, I had an older save. Last chance to do the quest is in the first part of "The die is cast", which is almost 10 main quests removed from the ending so you need to go back quite a bit.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Silver-I-Chariot said:

The guide is quite good, that's the only mistake I've noticed so far. But yeah should have definitely been marked.

Silver, you could make a new guide describing all the errors, omissions in the guide. Like the references to the Talmberger quest - which doesn't exist - being one of the more egregious ones.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, fadingtrails said:

Silver, you could make a new guide describing all the errors, omissions in the guide. Like the references to the Talmberger quest - which doesn't exist - being one of the more egregious ones.

yes laydex guide has few errors. Andrew was dead for me but i still got the trophy for talmberger quest. Meat was enough for me never brought the wine, because Andrew was dead

• Like 3