"homefront revolution expansion pass" ?

18 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

ok i just got it, it does give the dlc. pretty big file sizes about 8g each. the only thing it dont give is liberty pack dlc, combat pack dlc, guerilla care dlc, wing skull dlc which looks like a bunch of skins and extra shit for co op

yep, but to be fair homefront the revolutions dlc is one of the best parts of the game mostly the 3rd main one, I still need to get back to the game at some point as I liked it a lot just I didn't go back to finish it as the games save data broke on me

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/1/2021 at 7:35 AM, F1rstinFlight said:

I just looked into this myself because I’m going to start this game soon. Yes it includes everything you need for 100%. How nice of them to discount both the game and season pass at the same time haha.

Wait what? I only got the first 2 expansion and not the "Beyond the Walls" expansion. Did you guys all got 3? 

3 hours ago, F1rstinFlight said:

Are you sure? I was able to download all three after purchasing the expansion pass. 

OMG! Just went back to check. I was able to download "Beyond the Walls" for free. After i bought the pass, it only showed the first 2 expansion for download after the checkout when i press download all. 

Wow this is really a steal. less than 5 bucks for all 3 dlcs 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Darkinshadows said:

OMG! Just went back to check. I was able to download "Beyond the Walls" for free. After i bought the pass, it only showed the first 2 expansion for download after the checkout when i press download all. 

Wow this is really a steal. less than 5 bucks for all 3 dlcs 

the dlcs are extremely short. imo only worth $5 worth of play time. glad they didnt price gouge it.