Alien: Isolation 2 Reportedly In Development At Disney [Rumor]

ziggypossum

Please, be true.  It was such an undervalued game by gamers.  It obviously has it's following, and is adored by most gaming media/journalists.  But too many gamers slept on Alien Isolation.

It did well.  And that is the problem with Publisher's today.  Remember the last 2 gens when a Game would sell 1 Million copies, and be considered a "Greatest Hits" on PS or a "Platinum Hits" on XB?

Don't see those anymore, 1 Million copies sold is considered "under performed" now.  Maybe they should make it a Brown case with "Under Performed Hits" on it 

Edited by NxtDoc
Spell check.

creative assembly are the best team to do it. and all they would have to do to avoid major review bomb like last time was just clearly present a way to enter/exit the hub area asap and the levels could get more complex as time went on, the problem i had with isolation at first was just being turned around too much. and mainly because of the pacing it took many runs to figure out the layout.

did a few speedruns it's a good game, on pc i could clip through doors with lean and use the crank to open them through the door and just enter the medical bay immediately. on console that wouldn't work.

Edited by MatThaRiPP3R84

On 5/1/2021 at 8:30 AM, Crispy_Oglop said:

Do you mean David from the Prometheus/Covenant movies? God I hope not. Prometheus was a literal dumpster fire of a film, made by a once great film-maker turned senile old grump, and directed without his usual entourage of folks that would ordinarily keep his creativity in check. Covenant was slightly less of a dumpster fire made by that same senile old man but this time because he was butt hurt that people criticized Prometheus and because he wanted to block Neill Blomkamp from making a true planned sequel to Aliens.

The further away any potential Alien games are from those movies the better :( The atmosphere and world of Alien and Aliens is way way better source material for any Alien game.

I was referring to the AngryJoe Joke about calling all of the alien franchise David, Davids, david 3, and david resurrection cause of the horrible plot of covenant ruining all backstory and lore for the xenomorphs. Imo prometheus and Covenant both ruin the series by creating bigger plot holes than they originally claimed to fill in. Like how a face hugger got on a jockey and landed on LV-426? This was supposed to be explained in prometheus/Covenant and it's non-existent sequel but with how badly written the story was for those I'd find it easier to retcon those movies and leave the xenomorphs origin a mystery rather than give us some high budgeted fan fiction about a machine with daddy issues creating one if the greatest alien creatures in all of cinema.. <- Nerd rant my apologies but I agree completely that if the series is to survive they need to focus on the first 4 installments and AVP.