Spiral Abyss Trophies

hr_kriese

Ganyu lvl 85

Amos Bow R1 lvl 90 (You can use Prototype Crescent, the new Inazuma bow, and blackcliff warbow instead and still get similar results at high refinement.)

Artifacts: 2pc Noblisee Oblige and 2pc Blizzard Strayer (Not optimal, you want to run 4pc Wanderers Troupe or go full 4pc Blizzard Strayer instead for Dps) Crit damage circlet, EM sands, Cryo dmg bonus goblet. (I'm running Elemental mastery sands due to better substats, but once again not optimal)

Stats: 2,222 Atk, 39.6 % Crit rate/175.5% Crit dmg, Energy Recharge 116.2%, EM 228 (Not that good)

Talents: 9/8/8 

Constellations: C1 

Edited by Whitelightnin683
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, sealightbreeze said:

I am level 90

have lvl 80 Amos bow, 

4 piece maxed wanderers troupe. 

stats attack 1,797criticak rate 8.1, 

my talents aren’t that high. Is that why? 

Level 8 talents is what I would recommend on main carries. Level up Amos Bow to 90, it's worth it. Also can't tell if you got cut off from your post, but it looks like you only have 8.1 Crit rate on Ganyu, which is too low for any dps. You want to maintain Crit rate/Crit dmg in a 1:2 ratio. If you have 120% Crit dmg, you ideally want 60% Crit rate. The current golden ratio to have is at least 2,000 Atk, 70% Crit rate, and 140% Crit damage. Once you hit these numbers, you're pretty much good to go, although you can still get by as I did without it if close enough. Prioritize artifact substats over set piece bonuses. If your wanderers pieces don't have good substats, use random pieces of artifacts that have better substats and the correct mainstat. 

I'll try to post my team comp and artifacts I used sometime later today.

• Like 1

This is seriously irritating. I only need one more star to pen lvl 12. I have all three stars on 11-2, two stars on 11-2 and zero stars on 11-3 

Just now, Whitelightnin683 said:

Level 8 talents is what I would recommend on main carries. Level up Amos Bow to 90, it's worth it. Also can't tell if you got cut off from your post, but it looks like you only have 8.1 Crit rate on Ganyu, which is too low for any dps. You want to maintain Crit rate/Crit dmg in a 1:2 ratio. If you have 120% Crit dmg, you ideally want 60% Crit rate. The current golden ratio to have is at least 2,000 Atk, 70% Crit rate, and 140% Crit damage. Once you hit these numbers, you're pretty much good to go, although you can still get by as I did without it if close enough. Prioritize artifact substats over set piece bonuses. If your wanderers pieces don't have good substats, use random pieces of artifacts that have better substats and the correct mainstat. 

I'll try to post my team comp and artifacts I used sometime later today.

How do I do that? thank you for your help

You just gotta keep farming artifacts with better substats unfortunately. If you already have some decent looking artifact pieces (even if its not wanderers troupe) level those up and put them on Ganyu if it means getting closer to the 1:2 ratio. Same thing with Klee. The other support characters on the team don't need worry about substats as much (I'll elaborate later on today). You need to min/max characters in order to beat Spiral Abyss. 

@sealightbreezeEach time you level an artifact to the multiples of 4, in addition to the increase in an artifacts main stat (big number) you also get a random increase to one of the four smaller stats you can see on each artifact. These are the substats I mentioned. You want to try to aim for these specific substats on all of your artifacts:

-Crit Rate

-Crit Dmg 

-Atk% (depending on the character you would use HP% or Def% due to better scaling in abilities)

-Energy Recharge 

-Elemental Mastery 

Now this is where artifact rng comes into play. Flat stats with no percentage are generally bad like Atk, Def, and HP on the substats. If your artifact has three of these, don't level it up. Use it as fodder to level the good artifacts instead. This is all while making sure to have the correct main stat and two or four artifacts of the same set piece in a build. Once you level up your character to level 90, weapon, talents farming for good artifact rolls are the only way to make them stronger. 

Edited by Whitelightnin683
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Whitelightnin683 said:

@sealightbreezeEach time you level an artifact to the multiples of 4, in addition to the increase in an artifacts main stat (big number) you also get a random increase to one of the four smaller stats you can see on each artifact. These are the substats I mentioned. You want to try to aim for these specific substats on all of your artifacts:

-Crit Rate

-Crit Dmg 

-Atk% (depending on the character you would use HP% or Def% due to better scaling in abilities)

-Energy Recharge 

-Elemental Mastery 

Now this is where artifact rng comes into play. Flat stats with no percentage are generally bad like Atk, Def, and HP on the substats. If your artifact has three of these, don't level it up. Use it as fodder to level the good artifacts instead. This is all while making sure to have the correct main stat and two or four artifacts of the same set piece in a build. Once you level up your character to level 90, weapon, talents farming for good artifact rolls are the only way to make them stronger. 

Thank you so very much! I was finally able to beat the last level to get my star. I used Fischl,Barbara, Ganyu and Xiao. Any help with floor 12? I read it was easy... must have changed with the 2.0 update. Not easy 

16 hours ago, sealightbreeze said:

Thank you so very much! I was finally able to beat the last level to get my star. I used Fischl,Barbara, Ganyu and Xiao. Any help with floor 12? I read it was easy... must have changed with the 2.0 update. Not easy 

I'd say this is the hardest abyss floor 12 rotation in terms of a dps check. The enemies are extremely tanky and have some annoying stall mechanics which can eat up some time (Maguu Kenki boss and one of the samurais recovering their health when their partner dies). At the same time you don't need specific elements/team comps to break enemies shields (unlike those annoying abyss lectors and heralds in previous patches). So, in that sense you can kinda bring whoever you want on floor 12 (whilst still having good team synergy) and you don't need to worry about getting all 36 stars for any abyss trophy. My advice is to keep improving your characters artifacts as that ultimately will determine your success or failure in the end. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Whitelightnin683 said:

I'd say this is the hardest abyss floor 12 rotation in terms of a dps check. The enemies are extremely tanky and have some annoying stall mechanics which can eat up some time (Maguu Kenki boss and one of the samurais recovering their health when their partner dies). At the same time you don't need specific elements/team comps to break enemies shields (unlike those annoying abyss lectors and heralds in previous patches). So, in that sense you can kinda bring whoever you want on floor 12 (whilst still having good team synergy) and you don't need to worry about getting all 36 stars for any abyss trophy. My advice is to keep improving your characters artifacts as that ultimately will determine your success or failure in the end. 

Thank you! I am currently trying to level up Zhongli. It will probably take a long time to level everyone up. I wish they didn't do the Resin thing

Artifacts and talents and weapons are more important than character level, best to check a genshin build guide for your characters. Then checking what enemies you are due to face in each chamber and plan your teams accordingly. 

Try and have a healer on both sides, Bennett and diona are great for these. Then have one main dps and the other can be support/elementals 

1 hour ago, Connie said:

Artifacts and talents and weapons are more important than character level, best to check a genshin build guide for your characters. Then checking what enemies you are due to face in each chamber and plan your teams accordingly. 

Try and have a healer on both sides, Bennett and diona are great for these. Then have one main dps and the other can be support/elementals 

I have done all that and am still having trouble. What characters did you use to get past mirror maiden? thanks

Edited by sealightbreeze