Gimme Gimme?

happyman778

Has anyone had this trophy bug? 

My partner and I have been playing across 2 characters on the same account and last night I unlocked the challenge for picking 75 locks, But do I have this trophy? No!

I've picked more locks since then and yet I still have nothing.

If it is gliched is there anything I can do to save myself?

• 1 year later...

Apologies for the necro but I think this glitch has happened to me. All ranks of the lockpicking challenge are marked as complete but I don't have the trophy so I'm thinking my old Beta save from 2018 (which I deleted before starting a new game last week) may have screwed things up for me :(. I have to do 2 playthroughs anyway for the 100% but it will suck to have to redo this trophy from scratch if it has bugged out.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

5 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Apologies for the necro but I think this glitch has happened to me. All ranks of the lockpicking challenge are marked as complete but I don't have the trophy so I'm thinking my old Beta save from 2018 (which I deleted on starting a new game last week) may have screwed things up for me :(. I have to do 2 playthroughs anyway for the 100% but it will suck to have to redo this trophy from scratch if it has bugged out.

I guess this indeed is because u need to do the challenge on a single account, im not sure though, but guessing otherwise some people would continue creating new accounts in order to get 'free' atoms that they could spend by completing challenges over & over again, knowing game companies that would probably be their no.1 thing that absolutely should be worked out so nobody can get everything for free in the atom shop