Unreachable Xenoglyph Cipher Biome 4?

Deluziion90

14 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Kind of a crappy picture but there's a collectable on the edge but there seems no way to reach it? Anyone got a clue how to get there?

58f7aa3c-bd1f-4e3f-9eb1-3e3ce71e68a4.jpg

Have you reached the 6th biome yet?? You get an ability that will allow platforms to appear via shooting a blue orb that only appear once you have the ability so maybe that could be how to get it?? I haven't played through the 4th biome since getting that ability so I'm not 100 on that but that's what it looks like it could be!

1 minute ago, Un-LuckyWhiteBoy said:

Have you reached the 6th biome yet?? You get an ability that will allow platforms to appear via shooting a blue orb that only appear once you have the ability so maybe that could be how to get it?? I haven't played through the 4th biome since getting that ability so I'm not 100 on that but that's what it looks like it could be!

Yes, that particular platform requires the ability to see and shoot the blue orbs to create platforms.  There is a glyph and the Coilspine Shredder is there also.

nvm delete topic lol. I'm super blind there's an orb to create a platform sorry! :awesome:

Also wondering if there's a simulair room in biome 1 like this. I've ran that place for ages and still missing one of those Xenoglyph Cipher's.. Even got that rare log 9 room a few times..

Edited by Deluziion90

49 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

nvm delete topic lol. I'm super blind there's an orb to create a platform sorry! :awesome:

Also wondering if there's a simulair room in biome 1 like this. I've ran that place for ages and still missing one of those Xenoglyph Cipher's.. Even got that rare log 9 room a few times..

No there isn't, I have all glyphs and only done 2nd boss