Biome #2 Xenoglyph Ciphers Help

Chrisrd

44 minutes ago, Veritas7Ax said:

Ok I got the save/reload thing down. I also got my second to last cipher for Biome 6. Just need the one in the above picture. 

I’m assuming the room only occurs before the drop but I don’t know.

From what I wrote in my short intro for the Biome 6 ciphers in the guide, most the rooms in B6 can spawn before and after the drop.

I think some rooms mostly will spawn either before or after, but there is a low chance they can spawn on the alternate as well. So say there is a Main Room that will mostly spawn before the drop, but there is a low chance it could spawn after.

From about 6-8 Platinums that I did working on that guide, its just what I observed.

I found B6 really quick to get through if just going for main rooms. You just sprint through, drop down, sprint a little more, then restore the back up if not ur room.

Edited by Optinooby

1 hour ago, Optinooby said:

From what I wrote in my short intro for the Biome 6 ciphers in the guide, most the rooms in B6 can spawn before and after the drop.

I think some rooms mostly will spawn either before or after, but there is a low chance they can spawn on the alternate as well. So say there is a Main Room that will mostly spawn before the drop, but there is a low chance it could spawn after.

From about 6-8 Platinums that I did working on that guide, its just what I observed.

I found B6 really quick to get through if just going for main rooms. You just sprint through, drop down, sprint a little more, then restore the back up if not ur room.

Thanks. I was able to finish Biome 6, and also get one of my last ciphers in Biome 2. Literally just one cipher left, and it's there as well. It should be #17 in the VideogamersEU video, #11 in your guide.

Just to clarify:

1) "Area 2" of Biome 2 is just until the first teleporter right? Once you take that teleporter higher, you're in Area 3, correct?

2) And we're sure the reload trick works here too? I made a backup before going through the portal, and while the outside looks different, once I get into the first area of the mountain, it feels like I keep finding all the same rooms, usually in a row. Not seeing the one I need. There's not a lot of rooms in general in that part actually. Gonna keep trying and hope for the best. 

Scratch all that. The always reliable method of "complain online about x thing not happening, it will then happen immediately" comes through yet again. Literally my next run. It seems the main "variable" was for that first big room inside the base of the mountain, if the main door was on the right, it was always staircase laser room. I got that every single time. If the main door was on the left, I got the room I needed. Maybe coincidence, but who knows.

So glad to be done and with the platinum and 100%! Thanks again.

Edited by Veritas7Ax
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

I finally got the platinum. I was missing one cipher in a room where you need to shoot the sphere to reveal the platforms. Hop on them and you'll see the cipher. I did this coop together with @archangeltw_

I don't know the exact details of the run, but in our first run we went through Crimson Waste till the boss. Restarting the cycle twice. The second run the cipher did not show. Restarting the cycle twice. And in the third run it was there.