Skull and bones delayed again

Thephoenixshow

Yikes... Delayed for nearly 4 years... That's not a good sign. Sounds like it's in development hell, and to make matters worse there wasn't much buzz about the game to begin with. I have a feeling this game will be scrapped or worked into something else down the road. I mean by late 2023, the PS5 will be 3 years old and interest in this type of game may have waned by then. To make matters worse, this is a multiplayer-focused game so if it doesn't find an audience on day one... It's more or less dead on arrival.

When a game was supposed to come out in 2018 and it doesn't release until 2023... That usually doesn't end well. Very few games can survive the hype build-up for that long... Here's hoping it works out for them, but I'd advise people to wait for the reviews when the game finally does release...

I remember seeing this previewed when I was still living in an apartment like 4 years ago.  Lol.  I think ubisoft is loosing it. since tom Clancy's breakpoint they have delayed every single game they had in the works.  Kind of makes you wonder the state they were planning to release some of these games in.  anyway they should probably just scrap it.  I don't see it as being something to generate much of a profit.