Outhouse & Bookworm

For outhouses you'll have to start all over and open 10 outhouses on a new save file. No way to auto-pop it unless you conveniently have a save file from right before you opened the 10th outhouse. Re-opening it won't pop the trophy.

For bookworm, you have to read a file that you haven't yet read on that playthrough -- you can't pop it by reading a file that you already read in that particular playthrough. However, you can pop it by loading an old save and reading a file you hadn't yet read at that point in the story (even if it's not the last file).

Edited by NathanielJohn
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, NathanielJohn said:

For outhouses you'll have to start all over and open 10 outhouses on a new save file. No way to auto-pop it unless you conveniently have a save file from right before you opened the 10th outhouse. Re-opening it won't pop the trophy.

For bookworm, you have to read a file that you haven't yet read on that playthrough -- you can't pop it by reading a file that you already read in that particular playthrough. However, you can pop it by loading an old save and reading a file you hadn't yet read at that point in the story (even if it's not the last file).

I bet its same for windows and stuff

Once Im done with my platinum speedrun, im going to create a speedrun platinum transfer guide as well i think, telling you exactly where to make use of those 20 saves for a 30 minute PS5 platinum or whatever

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

I bet its same for windows and stuff

Windows is the same as outhouse (not files). That is, you have to break the *last* window on a fresh file to pop the trophy. This is different from bookworm, which only requires you to read *any* file that you haven't yet read on that playthrough.

Doesn't matter much though, since you can just leave windows to right before the boss fight anyway, and you already want to make a manual save there for the boss trophy.

11 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

Windows is the same as outhouse (not files). That is, you have to break the *last* window on a fresh file to pop the trophy. This is different from bookworm, which only requires you to read *any* file that you haven't yet read on that playthrough.

Doesn't matter much though, since you can just leave windows to right before the boss fight anyway, and you already want to make a manual save there for the boss trophy.

Sorrry m8, i must have quoted wrong, that is actually what I meant ;)