I am frustrated, i need help

JEDI_BROTHERS

I am at the point where i want to delete this and break my controller. I got through the lightning maze and missed the scroll after 2 hours of trying. Then i decided to come back for it after the eye boss (i heard you could go back). Then the eye boss is the most bs boss in all of gaming. Someone please just give advice im getting annoyed

I know this is useless advice, but all I can say really is keep trying and don’t give up. I’ve been there myself. Teslagrad is a pretty neat little game, but has some really frustrating moments like the ones you’re grappling with.

It’s worth watching some video guides like the guy above said, as it may help you come up with a strategy. But other than that all you can really do is push through the pain until it finally clicks. If you’re nearing your breaking point, it’s best to just take a break for a few hours or a day or however long you need until you’re ready to try again. You’ll get it eventually. ?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

I know this is useless advice, but all I can say really is keep trying and don’t give up. I’ve been there myself. Teslagrad is a pretty neat little game, but has some really frustrating moments like the ones you’re grappling with.

It’s worth watching some video guides like the guy above said, as it may help you come up with a strategy. But other than that all you can really do is push through the pain until it finally clicks. If you’re nearing your breaking point, it’s best to just take a break for a few hours or a day or however long you need until you’re ready to try again. You’ll get it eventually. 1f642.png

Thank you for the advice. I did follow a guide but am pretty bad at this game lol. Ive chilled and played something else, will probably return tomorrow

4 hours ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

Are you following a full video walkthrough for it? That's what i did, just watch what they do and replicate it,  try out other videos too, that sometimes helps me too.

Yes i did. I just gotta keep trying a lot

10 hours ago, JEDI_BROTHERS said:

Thank you for the advice. I did follow a guide but am pretty bad at this game lol. Ive chilled and played something else, will probably return tomorrow

Yes i did. I just gotta keep trying a lot

Good luck on it, i remember it being a pain in certain sections too but a lot of repetition is required on it.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, JEDI_BROTHERS said:

That’s a good idea! Everyone is different of course, but I know for myself that when I’m getting frustrated and repeating one thing over and over again for hours, I start to rapidly lose focus and begin getting sloppy and making mistakes. And this only leads to more frustration. But it’s amazing how much better you can do after you take a short break to reset your brain.

• Like 1