Questions about Shopaholic

TimeLordCrow13y

First of all, does the glitch in the Definitive Edition work on PS3 (Buy all characters from both factions except the character that requires prestige)?

And if not:

1) Do I have to buy the character that requires prestige? 

2) How do I purchase the weapon upgrades? I haven’t seen any option to (note that I’ve never even picked up a weapon in MP, since I’m farming for True Commitment & Shopaholic solo). 

1) you don't have to buy the General, they patches it so you only need to unlock Lara at rank 60 

2) you unlock more weapons and attachments as you lvl up and collect salvage (yellow boxes) in online matches, then you can access the class edit form mp menu to choose whatever you want 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, ahmedelebiary said:

1) you don't have to buy the General, they patches it so you only need to unlock Lara at rank 60 

2) you unlock more weapons and attachments as you lvl up and collect salvage (yellow boxes) in online matches, then you can access the class edit form mp menu to choose whatever you want 

Thank you! ? I’ve collected a lot of salvage and bought a few characters (am currently around level 35) but I haven’t seen the class edit option in the mp menu. Perhaps I’m overlooking it. Do I have to have picked up weapons or done something else during mp matches to see it? 

5 minutes ago, TimeLordCrow13y said:

Thank you! 1f642.png I’ve collected a lot of salvage and bought a few characters (am currently around level 35) but I haven’t seen the class edit option in the mp menu. Perhaps I’m overlooking it. Do I have to have picked up weapons or done something else during mp matches to see it? 

Go to characters and you'll see the loadout option, press square to access it.

On 5/20/2021 at 1:49 PM, EnricoShapka said:

Yes the glitch still works

It didn’t for me. Just unlocked True Commitment and Shopaholic a few minutes ago. 

To clarify: I did not have to buy the General for Shopaholic. I did, however have to purchase all weapon upgrades for both factions. 

I didn’t even touch the “Loadouts” menu until after I had unlocked Lara. When the trophy didn’t pop after that, I went into loadouts and bought all survivor weapons. The trophy still didn’t unlock. So I purchased all weapons for the Solarii. A few seconds after purchasing the final Solarii weapon upgrade, the trophy finally popped. 

I don’t think the glitch works on PS3. 

• 5 months later...