Hooked Trophy Glitched

APCGrayLocked

Hi guys, need advice for this trophy (the last that I need for the platinum). As I explained to Mindisacity in private, I followed his written walkthrough and once reached the point where he says to put down the controller and go away, to farm the 3h for this trophy, I did it but the trophy didn't unlocked.

I've tried to re-do it on a new profile (same save) at the starting scene (the one with the car) but again, the trophy didn't unlock. I don't want to waste electricity, so guys, what should I do? Delete the game and the save altogether, re-install it and try again? Or maybe change the language of my system?

Also, anyone else as experienced this problem or it's just me?

If you still need other trophies then just play the game as normal and it will pop after 4 hours, if it's the only one you need then just pretty much just go through the game again but just play up until the 4 hour mark

I don't think it pops if you don't do anything for 4 hours

• 3 months later...

@themindisacity ehi today i was in a good mood of replaying the game and so i did it, and i've finally unlocked the trophy. Yes, the trophy says 3h non stop and that's it: you can't stay still, and if you put the game in pause, the timer resets. Last time, when i played the game for the first time (following your walkthrough), i've putted the game in pause many times to take some breaks. This time, i've played non stop and never put the game in pause. I've streammed everything to demonstrate the thing.

Anyway, update your guide with this infos.