WARNING do not play this!

zak45737

This game is basically impossible to 100% unless you boost as the 100 kills with grenades, snipers, and melee, are all basically impossible. As grenades have a 5+ second fuse time no matter how long you hold it you'll never get a kill. Snipers are only a 1 shot headshot and 90% of the time just dont register instead shooting off the players hair. And melee weapons you basically can't kill them if they are moving as it'll just keep doing a lunge animation but won't stab them. To top all this off the entire playerbase is not from America so they all have 280+ ping making it really hard to kill them if they ever use the left analog. Good luck.

Edited by zak45737
  • Like 4

Oh yeah I did only a couple of sniper kills for the trophy yeah, they were bugged since I played, did they patched the game now?

I boosted on both acc's the game. It took me estimated time ~40-50h.

100 kills with grenade and melee kills was like you described already, think also impossible or maybe a way longer to get it maybe without boosting.

Finally fun game with unfitting trophy's ^^

It's totally possible to do legit, its just taking me longer. lol   I've gotten the hang of grenades and am up to 42 so far at 18 hours in.  Knifing is a bit of a different story, especially when it launches you forwards every now and then....no idea what my count on those are but is most certainly easier catching the stationary shooters from behind.  You have to be much more opportunistic with the knife than the frags for sure.

Can't really speak for the sniper rifle as yes, it popped in the first match with only 10 player kills but those kills didn't seem particularly hard.  (Scoped, 3rd person aiming with sniper is admittedly krap)

Edited by DerelictSoul
  • Like 2

Goodluck shooting som1 when everybody is from across the globe at 400 ping and you shot simply takes off their backpack doing no damage

Only play this game if you like shitty pay2win Chinese f2p. Although this is a south Korean developed game it's no different from warface. Servers are based in California yet the playerbase is not, horrible hit detection on high ping players, basically just an asset flip of a game. If you like the zombies aspect just go play World War Z multiplayer it's much more polished.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/6/2021 at 2:12 PM, kevao97 said:

is it even possible to boost this game?

I've seen people boost it using a dummy account to boost, or meet someone in certain spot of the map and trade kills.mostly knife and grenade kills as the rest is fairy easy to do solo.

• Like 1